India tour of South Africa

B

Bigby Wolf

Lol! What the heck was Kuldeep Yadav doing at dugout in the 2nd last over of the match?
Greame Smith on Air - That's sledging from the dugout by Yadav to Shamsi.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just saw that Bhuvi is the first Indian bowler to get a 5fer in all formats.

He is a very clever bowler. Can handle all situations well and thinks wisely even when he is under pressure.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Just saw that Bhuvi is the first Indian bowler to get a 5fer in all formats.

He is a very clever bowler. Can handle all situations well and thinks wisely even when he is under pressure.

Wonder why he is not called as one of the best in recent times. He can bowl anywhere and he is very effective in whichever part of the game he bowls in. He has drastically upped his speed and is no more just a "medium pacer". He can be called a "Fast Medium" bowler. He also contributes effectively with the bat. He is an allround star

He should get the MoM today.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Lol! What the heck was Kuldeep Yadav doing at dugout in the 2nd last over of the match?
Greame Smith on Air - That's sledging from the dugout by Yadav to Shamsi.
Maybe he was telling the cameraman to zoom into Shami's glum face? I don't know but that didn't feel the most matured thing to do. That said, that was nothing too offensive so we shouldn't make much of it.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Wonder why he is not called as one of the best in recent times. He can bowl anywhere and he is very effective in whichever part of the game he bowls in. He has drastically upped his speed and is no more just a "medium pacer". He can be called a "Fast Medium" bowler. He also contributes effectively with the bat. He is an allround star

He should get the MoM today.
He's worked very well in the recent past. He's picked up his pace got knuckle ball in his variations and is very very intelligent in reading batsmen's minds. He's surely our best bowler at the moment.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For the heck of it, I would not mind a left field suggestion like Shubman Gill or Prithvi Shaw getting a chance in these games.
This guys are way too young to be exposed to international cricket just yet, whether it would be T20's or Tests. Give them a few seasons in the IPL and in the domestic scene, then rope them in if they are truly needed. It's not a good idea just throwing players like them into the groove at a young age.

On another note, I don't understand why everyone is calling for Pandey to be dropped for Rahul. Pandey is a good T20 player, he played some match defining knocks in the IPL, where he showed promise. That innings of 94 in the 2014 IPL final was the knock that stood out, under pressure and helped KKR to the trophy. We have to give players of his calibre some chances, instead of blatantly stating for him to be dropped. He has always been a good T20 player in my mind, and one who is suited to this part of the game.

However tough this may be, I wouldn't mind Rahul coming in for Dhoni in the near future for T20's. India may lose Dhoni's superhuman keeping skills, but Rahul may do more with the bat than Dhoni currently is doing. He is past his prime, and his just doesn't look his best, even though he has been excellent with giving Kohli and co tips on the field and doing well as keeper. T20 is more of a batsman's game, meaning the keeper needs to be a flexible batsman who has the ability to play a blinder of a knock as any batsmen in the side could do.

B

Bigby Wolf

Bhuvneshwar Kumar - The most improved cricketer in last 2 years or so voted for him in the PC awards but peeps here voted for Hardik Pandya.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'd love to know about the players who are good enough to take that spot then.

PS: I'm not a supporter of Jadhav.
Some of my picks, can be tried.

Suryakumar Yadav :- An experienced bloke, can hit scoops and is explosive. Can be good down the order.
Deepak Hooda :- Explosive and can hit from ball one. Also can roll his arm over in need.
Sanju Samson :- Top order player by default, can be tried for lower order. Been around for a really long time now. Can be really striking at the end.
Rahul Tripathi :- Very explosive and some of the rare Indian players who play fast bowling much better than spin. Also can give two overs of medium pace.

All of them of course, after KL Rahul fails.

Users who are viewing this thread