Complete Linked / Skilled/Attributed teams **DOWNLOAD STEPS INCLUDED** - check 1st post for list

Decryptor

Banned
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The thing which is bugging me right now is that most of the teams are either outdated or have attributes messed up. We really need realistic attributes for players in DBC 17 if we are going to enjoy it.
how to i download new australian bat for don bradman

salmanwahidi

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
has it occurred to you to just spend a bit of time fixing it for yourself?

i was playing england v pakistan last night, as you say squads out of date and also i had them "reduced skills" which i no longer play on thanks to franco's mod.

less than 15 minutes and that was fixed. i will play much longer than 15 minutes with the teams.

That's what I do. I fix them up all the time before playing. The point I am raising is most of the teams people upload here has attributes messed up for players. Fanboys create players with unrealistically high attributes and that's why when we download, we get unrealistic players.

As much as I want to create as many players as I can with realistic attributes... I can't all the time because of other commitments. That's why I would like THOSE MEMBERS who upload realistic looking players, to at least consider regulating the attributes a little. It would help a lot of gamers.

And that's my opinion, so everyone is welcome to disagree with it if they want to :cheers

Bluebagger

International Coach
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I was going to see if anybody wanted me to upload the teams I had made for the Australian summers of 1980/81 to 1983/84 and 1987/88 to 1997/98 to go along with the modded kits for those years but it seems I (SirChunkenstein) am a very unpopular person here after reading a couple of pages back so I'll keep them to myself. Attributes, skills and stats all up to date and properly made btw and for the PC owners all kits done to match the modded kits and bats and sponsorships etc... a lot of effort went in to it.

Yes, well, do you want to know why Allan Donald was rated so highly with batting? Because in the initial release of the game there was an issue with the AI bowling selections and for some reason, which got patched, the AI would choose the batters to bowl. So yes having somebody like Allan Donald rated highly with batting was the only way to work around getting him to be selected as an opening bowler because having him rated properly meant facing a 1990's/2000's South African bowling attack of Cullinan, Kirsten, Rhodes, Gibbs and MAYBE Kallis or Klusener which was really immersion breaking, so it was choose one crappy situation over another and I would rather face Allan Donald as a strong batsman than have him as a weak batsman and not used as a bowler at all. If it's so quick and easy to do the stats why didn't you do them yourself? Maybe the idea was to just get the team out without doing the stats and people could alter the stats as they please since that was how the community was based initially. Maybe people should stop saying "somebody make update squads plz" and actually do them yourself. You want it done then do it yourself. You want it a certain way then do it yourself. Honestly, somebody complaining 18 months after the game was released about crappy uploaded squads is a bit rich.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well I was going to see if anybody wanted me to upload the teams I had made for the Australian summers of 1980/81 to 1983/84 and 1987/88 to 1997/98 to go along with the modded kits for those years but it seems I (SirChunkenstein) am a very unpopular person here after reading a couple of pages back so I'll keep them to myself. Attributes, skills and stats all up to date and properly made btw and for the PC owners all kits done to match the modded kits and bats and sponsorships etc... a lot of effort went in to it.

Yes, well, do you want to know why Allan Donald was rated so highly with batting? Because in the initial release of the game there was an issue with the AI bowling selections and for some reason, which got patched, the AI would choose the batters to bowl. So yes having somebody like Allan Donald rated highly with batting was the only way to work around getting him to be selected as an opening bowler because having him rated properly meant facing a 1990's/2000's South African bowling attack of Cullinan, Kirsten, Rhodes, Gibbs and MAYBE Kallis or Klusener which was really immersion breaking, so it was choose one crappy situation over another and I would rather face Allan Donald as a strong batsman than have him as a weak batsman and not used as a bowler at all. If it's so quick and easy to do the stats why didn't you do them yourself? Maybe the idea was to just get the team out without doing the stats and people could alter the stats as they please since that was how the community was based initially. Maybe people should stop saying "somebody make update squads plz" and actually do them yourself. You want it done then do it yourself. You want it a certain way then do it yourself. Honestly, somebody complaining 18 months after the game was released about crappy uploaded squads is a bit rich.

mate, i'd be happy for you to share those, it sounds great and the kind of thing i would happily play.

Kart7

School Cricketer
Hello there,

I have most of the current teams uploaded with userid : Kart11
I would like to share them with others to help enable people to download latest squads across formats.
Though most of the players are downloaded from other recognized forums and some skills edited to suit the reality, the teams are formed and uploaded until Aug 9th 2016.

International:
Australia
England
New Zealand
South Africa
India
Pakistan
Sri Lanka
West Indies

Indian Premier League:
(All 8 teams last played in 2016 season)

Caribbean Premier League:
(All 6 teams last played in 2016 season)

Big Bash League:
(All 8 teams last played in 2015-16 season)

Cheers!

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
After Reading these posts I decided to check the teams I downloaded and the recent uploads. Usually I look for recent rosters but since I was playing Career mode I really didn't check the teams out. Holy shit people have entire teams maxed out, I'm looking at you Pakistan and Bangladesh fans ;) You too India, why are so many uploaders insisting on keeping Sachin in their current team? But seriously I ended up spending about 3 hours collectively going through my international then clubs to even out stats and correct some bowling types. I'm gonna start a new career soon so I'll see how the gameplay will be, hopefully the tailenders will play like they do in real life.

Believe

Club Captain
Can anybody tell me if someone has updated the County/Aus domestic teams for 2016? I checked the first post and it says "updated to 2015".

No problems if nobody has, I'm just curious.

salmanwahidi

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
After Reading these posts I decided to check the teams I downloaded and the recent uploads. Usually I look for recent rosters but since I was playing Career mode I really didn't check the teams out. Holy shit people have entire teams maxed out, I'm looking at you Pakistan and Bangladesh fans ;) You too India, why are so many uploaders insisting on keeping Sachin in their current team? But seriously I ended up spending about 3 hours collectively going through my international then clubs to even out stats and correct some bowling types. I'm gonna start a new career soon so I'll see how the gameplay will be, hopefully the tailenders will play like they do in real life.
Exactly my point. This is what I was complaining about.

thetruespiderman493

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've made an updated Pakistani team if you can put my name up for Pakistan that would be great.

ORConstumps

School Cricketer
I was following the process outlined on the 1st post here, but now when I go to "manage teams" in academy game crashes to desktop without any message. This also happens if I try to select "all" in casual mode. Another thing is the xbox 360 controller Y button logo to download teams has disappeared. Please help me.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
So I downloaded the best squads but I want the2017/2018 players also for domestic cricket also logos for teams like from Sri Lankan premier league. Please help. If you have 2017/18 players then please from which user to download. Thanks in advance! :D

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Please if anyone has or can make the 2017 squads for international teams, domestic teams, t20 leagues etc., then please tell me.

Varun7

Batman
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Please if anyone has or can make the 2017 squads for international teams, domestic teams, t20 leagues etc., then please tell me.
Visit my thread you can get kfc bbl kits 2017

Users who are viewing this thread