Minor Counties Championship Teams in Development

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You’ve made very valid points there. I don’t understand any patch that makes a game worse! That’s crazy. I haven’t even noticed they’ve removed the rain delay - a bad move and away from realism. A shame when so many people are working to keep the game alive.[DOUBLEPOST=1516725666][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lincolnshire:

Grant Stewart is Linked to a Kent Player

Dhruv Shorey is Linked to a Delhi (domestic) Player

Brighton Zhawi is Linked to a Mashonaland Eagles Player
I’ll look into this again - I hope I can find them in my squad list to replace them. Stephen

stephencox32

County Cricketer
You’ve made very valid points there. I don’t understand any patch that makes a game worse! That’s crazy. I haven’t even noticed they’ve removed the rain delay - a bad move and away from realism. A shame when so many people are working to keep the game alive.[DOUBLEPOST=1516725666][/DOUBLEPOST]
I’ll look into this again - I hope I can find them in my squad list to replace them. Stephen
@Chris Lickley Hi. Found Grant Stewart and replaced him but couldn’t find the others.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Cardiff Uni reuploaded with a clearer sponsor thanks to @sonimrajk for the excellent work.

Artier

Club Cricketer
Loving the university teams here - as a University of Kent student (sorry, CCCU people ...) I would love a creation of them to play the Canterbury Varsity matches!

I'm just updating the list of teams for download @stephencox32 - I don't currently have access to my console so would you be able to let me know which of these are done for your teams if possible?
- Player names
- Player roles
- Temporary kit
- Real kit
- Line-up
- Player appearances
- Bats (are all players assigned bats?)
- Stadium

Off topic a bit but it is strange seeing a fellow University of Kent student on these forums!

Users who are viewing this thread