Completely unplayable spin balls

dhaval4u007

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I played 2 games in online mode last night and they were bowling spin for the most part. Does anyone know how to play spin from outside off (almost wide) balls. I couldn't connect a single ball and they shamelessly kept on bowling same ball. Can anyone please help me with these unplayable spin balls?

Thank you.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Use Classic controls. There is a bug which prevents playing such deliveries on Standard Controls.

dhaval4u007

School Cricketer
I've even tried classic controls but no luck. Do you play on backdoot or frontfoot?

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've even tried classic controls but no luck. Do you play on backdoot or frontfoot?

You need to position your batsman closer to the off side and then play front or back depending on pitch and length of the delivery. It works fine most of the times. There will still be a few deliveries which you will miss.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I played 2 games in online mode last night and they were bowling spin for the most part. Does anyone know how to play spin from outside off (almost wide) balls. I couldn't connect a single ball and they shamelessly kept on bowling same ball. Can anyone please help me with these unplayable spin balls?

Thank you.

Cheap player exploiting the bowling glitch. Everyone does it online.

Surisonyps4

School Cricketer
Cheap player exploiting the bowling glitch. Everyone does it online.

Cool, Its simple just place foot direction to ball landing, if they pitch outside off stump place your front foot towards midoff and rest your timing to meet the ball

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Cool, Its simple just place foot direction to ball landing, if they pitch outside off stump place your front foot towards midoff and rest your timing to meet the ball

You can hit 6 non stop from any ball in ashes cricket. The Circle button is OP.

Users who are viewing this thread