Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick L

School Cricketer
OK, having serious problems with XBL patch, my net runs at 22mbs, when i apply both patch and install game the disc reads fine till 7.6gb the online update the first time was around 630mb...It then stops installation, so i kept resuming install it is very slow, it has 3 attempts then stops, i gradually got the update to 800mb before trying an xbox reinstall, this removed what i had installed.

On 2nd attempt i thought ill do disc first, (not the update as well) it stops at 7.62gb of 11.85gb

On 3rd attempt, i decided to take to nephews, try his xbox. Again just of disc not the update as well. It stops at 7.62gb of 11.85gb

On 4th attempt i went to xbox troubleshoot which suggests that wont install if requires an update

OK...so i reinstall from disc + update, it gets to 7.62 stops installing, the update was around 500mb of 1.55gb...i keep hitting resume install, the update is very slow, sometimes adding only 30mb per resume install. Once i get past, 800mb on the update it starts to speed up going around 100mb per resume install. Till it gets to 1.27gb of 1.55gb of update where it slows again to about 10mb per resume install.

THEN once it hits 1.30gb it changes from 1.55gb update to 1.30gb of 1.30gb update. The disc has installed to 7.86gb of 11.85gb so there is some progress albeit slight.

NOW EVEN WITH MULTIPLE RESUME INSTALLS it is not progressing any further.

1. Is this a disc issues, or an update issue?

PLEASE HELP...

Undertaker1982

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OK, having serious problems with XBL patch, my net runs at 22mbs, when i apply both patch and install game the disc reads fine till 7.6gb the online update the first time was around 630mb...It then stops installation, so i kept resuming install it is very slow, it has 3 attempts then stops, i gradually got the update to 800mb before trying an xbox reinstall, this removed what i had installed.

On 2nd attempt i thought ill do disc first, (not the update as well) it stops at 7.62gb of 11.85gb

On 3rd attempt, i decided to take to nephews, try his xbox. Again just of disc not the update as well. It stops at 7.62gb of 11.85gb

On 4th attempt i went to xbox troubleshoot which suggests that wont install if requires an update

OK...so i reinstall from disc + update, it gets to 7.62 stops installing, the update was around 500mb of 1.55gb...i keep hitting resume install, the update is very slow, sometimes adding only 30mb per resume install. Once i get past, 800mb on the update it starts to speed up going around 100mb per resume install. Till it gets to 1.27gb of 1.55gb of update where it slows again to about 10mb per resume install.

THEN once it hits 1.30gb it changes from 1.55gb update to 1.30gb of 1.30gb update. The disc has installed to 7.86gb of 11.85gb so there is some progress albeit slight.

NOW EVEN WITH MULTIPLE RESUME INSTALLS it is not progressing any further.

1. Is this a disc issues, or an update issue?

PLEASE HELP...
its a update issue
google game update error and it will tell you how to resolve it i had the same issue with GTA 5 A while back once you updated let me know your user name and ill play a game with you

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I really enjoy what their doing there making a timely patch with thay they have competed test cricket and are now moving on too limited over problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread