COMPLETE WITH DOWNLOAD county 2016 kits. a mix of champ, T20 and 50 over gear

Fantazm

County Cricketer
ok well I'm done. packed into a zip file and just need to go through the rigmarole of doing a readme now.

sorry but it's not going to have screenshots of all the colours. there'll be screenshots of all the kits so people can works it out from those.

Skankhunt 42

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I recommend you to create folders as per the Team ID and place respective content in there. Then compile all in one zip and publish that. We won't be needing a readme then. Colors we can choose! Thank yoU! :)

danman

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ok well I'm done. packed into a zip file and just need to go through the rigmarole of doing a readme now.

sorry but it's not going to have screenshots of all the colours. there'll be screenshots of all the kits so people can works it out from those.
Hey mate, just upload how you wish. Its too much trouble to create folders with team ID. we should all know how to figure that out

Cant wait for you to post them!!!!!

Fantazm

County Cricketer
it's not about folders with team ID, they're already in those anyway.

without a readme people won't know which 'pattern' to use though

mannu

Associate Cricketer
Great job!! Will install them and let you know. By the way, are there any updated squads that you are using?

Fantazm

County Cricketer
Great job!! Will install them and let you know. By the way, are there any updated squads that you are using?

Nope. To be honest I've not actually played the game in a few months, but will do now I've finished all this stuff.

You're probably best off checking in game for updated squads.

danman

Club Cricketer
Hey mate, I'm from Australia so don't really follow the county cricket but gee bro awesome effort with all the kits. I just love see how the mods come together when in game
Again awesome work buddy.
Hope to see more stuff from you in the future
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread