AI Lineups

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
so I managed to create secondary line ups for the BBL based on the current BBL going on. when playing as human I can change both line ups to what I want. how do you get the AI to pick the line up that I customized when I'm simulating matches in a tournament?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
When you are in the section where it shows the different lineups e.g. Default/T20/Your custom lineup if you press R1 you can change what the default lineup is.

karanmadan

Club Cricketer
When you are in the section where it shows the different lineups e.g. Default/T20/Your custom lineup if you press R1 you can change what the default lineup is.

I did that but when in tournament mode, playing the Aus t20 clash, the computer chooses a phantom default line up that was the original lineup when I downloaded the teams. I have since deleted those lineups and have 2 lineups that are the same; "BBL" and "BBL 2". I have even tried to delete one of my created lineups, providing only one of my custom lineups and it chooses the nom existent phantom lineup by default and does not even give me an option to change the lineup to the one i have created.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Bump... I'm trying to play the Pakistan Premier Plate but the line ups are all wrong to what I have set. I've made the T20 line ups defaults for all match types.

How do you fix this problem? May be this needs fixing in the next patch.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bump... I'm trying to play the Pakistan Premier Plate but the line ups are all wrong to what I have set. I've made the T20 line ups defaults for all match types.

How do you fix this problem? May be this needs fixing in the next patch.
I was having the same issue and found it frustrating as well. I set an identical competition. For me, setting up a new men's custom competition that mirrors the PSL, then using that competition worked in terms of lineups. Hopefully this will be fixed with the patch along with the "host nation" not really working for now.

EDIT: Added bonus is that you can also call it the PSL, rather than the premier plate. Perhaps I'm misremembering but 14 had the options of editing what the default tournaments were called. That was a nice little feature that has also disappeared for unexplained reasons.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Care to share how you made it mirror the PSL?

Ramz

International Coach
I have done the some, made a new (custom) competition named it HBL PSL and selecting the 6 teams involved and all the team lines up are correct. Try doing that @sohail

Users who are viewing this thread