Ashes Cricket - Post Release Support Thread

How well do you rate the post release support for Ashes Cricket overall?

• 1 - The worst possible effort, bit beyond a joke.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • 2 - Poor, but believe it or not I've seen worse.

• 3 - It's okay. Could be better, could be worse.

• 4 - Very good, I'm fairly pleased to be honest.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 - The best. Those crazy guys at Big Ant. Always outdoing themselves!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Okay people. Come in here away from annoying those hard-working beta lads in the General Discussion thread. We really don't want to annoy them, they're doing a pretty top job by the sounds of it.

Apparently we've been going around and around in the general thread, repeating ourselves a bit by all accounts and that's just not on.

If you have views on Big Ant's post release support you can post them here, whether you're falling over yourselves with praise from Big Ant's post release support, or rather not amused at all that Ashes Cricket still has numerous issues, not least of which is that the case and disc are dusty and possibly even lost by now.

How do you feel about Ashes Cricket post release? Now that it's 2018, you can "rapid post" in here if you like and let us know how you're enjoying your wait.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Whats the use of this is my concern...I mean we all would have an opinion and we have seen a pattern as well with their support..Good or bad we have to accept and move on..Feel good buy , not so leave it..Done deal...We cannot force a company to work in a certain way, at the end of the day its a business..

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Whats the use of this is my concern...I mean we all would have an opinion and we have seen a pattern as well with their support..Good or bad we have to accept and move on..Feel good buy , not so leave it..Done deal...We cannot force a company to work in a certain way, at the end of the day its a business..

Fair enough, that's how you feel. Good point on buying any future games based on how you feel things have been. Took that approach with AO Tennis, as I didn't think it was a good idea to support a new game given the situation.

What's the use? If it transfers a discussion that some people are having in general which several have stated clearly that they don't want to have to read, into a different place, on it's own where no-one has to go if they don't want to.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
When I saw this thread I thought the patch was out and this thread was for reporting bugs post "the big patch" :lol

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Fair enough, that's how you feel. Good point on buying any future games based on how you feel things have been. Took that approach with AO Tennis, as I didn't think it was a good idea to support a new game given the situation.

What's the use? If it transfers a discussion that some people are having in general which several have stated clearly that they don't want to have to read, into a different place, on it's own where no-one has to go if they don't want to.
I think its fine to vent out their views and frustrations here...But only thing I want going into the future is a change in their releasing state of games...So far all BA games had great potential which increased our expectations sky high, then patches happen and derail mostly as we all have seen..Then its about "priority" then something are tweaked some left hanging..Some frustrated, some fine with whatever they have..And when we feel that games could be made really to a great height, they move on to next game and its a cycle..This is something I would like them to change..Just my view, dont jump at me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread