IPL Chennai Super Kings | #WhistlePodu

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So Srinivisan will work his magic and get 5 overseas spot.

Don’t waste it. The Srinivasan excuse needs to be saved when CSK does well in the tournament.

I didn’t notice abt Bravo nationality. He’s so gelled with Chennai that I forgot. My bad. Need to change my lineup.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Have started staying with @FireAndBlood ? Trying to find conspiracy theory in any and everything thing :p
Don’t waste it. The Srinivasan excuse needs to be saved when CSK does well in the tournament.

I didn’t notice abt Bravo nationality. He’s so gelled with Chennai that I forgot. My bad. Need to change my lineup.
Pretty sure he was making a joke about there being 5 overseas players in @SaiSrini 's lineup :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Ngidi with his recent show against India in the recently concluded ODI (4/51) has increased his stocks. Nothing like doing well against a country which conducts the IPL and against a player who is going to eventually be your captain (MS Dhoni). I think CSK have made a pretty good pick on him. Our bowling has been the perennial problem across seasons and especially getting decent to good fast bowlers has been a major problem. Hoping for Ngidi, Wood, Thakur, Chahar and Bravo to help us significantly in that regard, this season.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ready for ride?

1QyZ9ndf48UmUTai-5B_Y5PmHKYXhv8v5zK5nRPP8lBgFn2XyxOWYtM3Ji858euHzRYPk3JvLH8KBmOqaNQjYJOX-ktkGnqlzgq4m2VjMRcSJ5114iGDz2XRXhnQuC_Ea909K6mWmTssZlyLDa2Orw5dGzo=w495-h297-nc

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
28951699_1855779417804585_8116693886778212352_n.jpg

I so just wish these three were playing for Chennai Super Kings. Damn! I wish... :( Would've been an amazing team with these three along with Dhoni, Raina. Well, all dreams can't come true. So happy to see three Tamil Nadu players positively on track to cement their places in the national side.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Watson, Tahir, Santner, etc are all getting into or in good form. Promising signs for CSK ahead of the IPL which starts in less than a month!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Mitchell Santner ruled out for 6-9 months! Good opportunity for CSK to seek for a replacement pacer to balance their bowling evenly. Already we have Jadeja, Tahir, Harbhajan, Karn Sharma. Another overseas pacer would be ideal.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mitchell Santner ruled out for 6-9 months! Good opportunity for CSK to seek for a replacement pacer to balance their bowling evenly. Already we have Jadeja, Tahir, Harbhajan, Karn Sharma. Another overseas pacer would be ideal.
McClenaghan would be ideal

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
McClenaghan would be ideal

Not a bad idea. If this happens, it will be another former Mumbai Indians player entering the CSK setup (just like Ambati Rayudu, Karn Sharma, Harbhajan Singh)

I also hear on the comments section of other sites about Tom Curran, an English bowler. Looks promising! Whoever it is, hope CSK dont replace Santner for another spinner. Our spin riches are already high. A 3rd overseas seamer to complement Ngidi and Wood would be very good.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Ah Damn! As much as it is good for the balance of the team! I really wanted to see Santner in the IPL.

Also, I remember in the series which he debuted, Eng vs Nz 2015, Commentators said He was somewhat NZ’s replacement for Vettori, and he is. He is too good. He is a complete replica of Daniel Vettori.

Mijurkat

Mystery Monarch
India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Santner replacement would be Ashton Agar.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Dhoni and the boys have landed in Chennai and have started practicing. Twitter is abuzz with videos of the team doing AD shoots together and also practicing at Chepauk (the video of Dhoni with N Srinivasan was talked about majorly).

Can't wait for our first game to kick off! Also our first home game should be a stunning spectacle on the ground, hopefully. I was hoping to be there in person but never mind, I will catch it all live for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread