TENNIS Full Ace Tennis

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A new patch is out. Really like the difficulty sliders. Also, some pretty big changes with respect to shot timing etc.

updatium.jpg

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
This game is on my Steam wishlist. Might just wait another week or so, watch a few more updates etc. and then I'll almost certainly buy it. The game looks great but they're doing all the little things right too, which is making it awesome.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
The patch size is astonishing though..A GRAND 2.6MB...

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A new patch is out. Really like the difficulty sliders. Also, some pretty big changes with respect to shot timing etc.

updatium.jpg

After the new patch i felt the difficulty is more balanced. Played a match against murray and lost the 1st set 3-6, that's a big improvement for me. I was confident i can take the next 2 sets but lost it 0 - 6.:rolleyes :lol

JoeS31

County Cricketer
Haven't had a chance to play since the update but had a quick look at the slider options, I'm very pleased with them. It will take a lot for AO or TWT to get close to this game!

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I asked Delirium on ITST to add the voice of my name to all the other ones he's made, and it works really well.

Now I don't have to officially change my name to Federer (the wife wouldn't have been to happy with that).

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Haven't had a chance to play since the update but had a quick look at the slider options, I'm very pleased with them. It will take a lot for AO or TWT to get close to this game!

Definitely agree with you on the comparison to AO, it's obviously greatly improved since day one, but still feels very robotic and keeps introducing new issues each patch. TWT is hard to judge, easier when we can get hands on with the game in May, it looks very slow though from the gameplay shown, I like the sound of career mode though. Full Ace has been great though so far, I talk here and there with the developer on Discord, he's done a great job!

D

Dutch

So got through the third qualifying round in Stuttgart....I came up against a serve volleyer....what i found a little disappointing was that he continued to come to the net even though I passed him time and time again.....do ai adapt to your gameplay in the game?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Definitely agree with you on the comparison to AO, it's obviously greatly improved since day one, but still feels very robotic and keeps introducing new issues each patch. TWT is hard to judge, easier when we can get hands on with the game in May, it looks very slow though from the gameplay shown, I like the sound of career mode though. Full Ace has been great though so far, I talk here and there with the developer on Discord, he's done a great job!

One reason I've high hopes from TWT is that the core team worked on Top Spin 4, which was and still is the best Tennis game on consoles. I've been playing TS4 on PS3 and it's amazing how well the game's still holding up. Playing on 'Expert' difficulty is still a challenge as it was years ago. If TWT is anywhere close to TS4 in terms of gameplay and with the in depth career mode they have described so far, it would be more than a decent game. By the way love your Tennis videos :thumbs

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
One reason I've high hopes from TWT is that the core team worked on Top Spin 4, which was and still is the best Tennis game on consoles. I've been playing TS4 on PS3 and it's amazing how well the game's still holding up. Playing on 'Expert' difficulty is still a challenge as it was years ago. If TWT is anywhere close to TS4 in terms of gameplay and with the in depth career mode they have described so far, it would be more than a decent game. By the way love your Tennis videos :thumbs

Yeah I'm hopeful that it can be similar to TS4, I was pretty pleased with how in-depth the career mode sounds as well, sounds quite realistic, rather than just slogging away and playing in every single tournament known to man! Haha, appreciate that! I'm trying to start a bit more variety again, rather than solely just AO Tennis as it's been lately

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah I'm hopeful that it can be similar to TS4, I was pretty pleased with how in-depth the career mode sounds as well, sounds quite realistic, rather than just slogging away and playing in every single tournament known to man! Haha, appreciate that! I'm trying to start a bit more variety again, rather than solely just AO Tennis as it's been lately

I watched your Full Ace Tennis Simulator videos as well. One request if you may want to consider it... I find the camera angle for Full Ace Tennis a bit too high. Is it possible to lower the camera down so that it's similar to the TS4 camera angle? With the current angle it's difficult to see the loop/spin on the ball.

D

Deleted member 9102

I watched your Full Ace Tennis Simulator videos as well. One request if you may want to consider it... I find the camera angle for Full Ace Tennis a bit too high. Is it possible to lower the camera down so that it's similar to the TS4 camera angle? With the current angle it's difficult to see the loop/spin on the ball.
I uploaded this one which uses a lower camera angle;

Shows some new mods - Tour finals court/ads, net logos, some AO Tennis crowd sounds

Still work to do - sounds need a bit of balancing (umpire too loud compared to other sfx) and the stadium roof is the wrong colour etc. but I've made some progress with modding... Mostly thanks to Jay on ITST who made a great base for creating hardcourts.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I uploaded this one which uses a lower camera angle;

Shows some new mods - Tour finals court/ads, net logos, some AO Tennis crowd sounds

Still work to do - sounds need a bit of balancing (umpire too loud compared to other sfx) and the stadium roof is the wrong colour etc. but I've made some progress with modding... Mostly thanks to Jay on ITST who made a great base for creating hardcourts.

Looks very clean, probably helps that you've uploaded in 1080p60 too lol, until I get the lacklustre NBN upgrade, most of my videos are 720p30 with my massive 0.70mbps upload speed lol

Users who are viewing this thread