Requests Accepted Requests Thread

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Request:
If someone has the time, I would love the squads and uniforms from world cup 99. It's the one I remember most, unfortunately, as a Pakistani fan. Can't imagine South African supporters and how they must remember it. I saw a 99 WC Pakistan squad already in the community. Would like to see all of them eventually.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Request:
If someone has the time, I would love the squads and uniforms from world cup 99. It's the one I remember most, unfortunately, as a Pakistani fan. Can't imagine South African supporters and how they must remember it. I saw a 99 WC Pakistan squad already in the community. Would like to see all of them eventually.
I would like to get around to that eventually too. I went to several matches including semi and final so it has good memories too. I have a lot of logos from doing them before (I think).

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I would like to get around to that eventually too. I went to several matches including semi and final so it has good memories too. I have a lot of logos from doing them before (I think).
That would be great. I have a special place for 90's cricket.

Did you go to THAT semifinal. That must have been incredible to watch I think. I've never watched cricket live so can't imagine. The final was disappointing though considering that it was a particularly strong Pakistani side.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Did you go to THAT semifinal. That must have been incredible to watch I think. I've never watched cricket live so can't imagine. The final was disappointing though considering that it was a particularly strong Pakistani side.
I did go to the Australia v South Africa semi. Guessing that's the one you mean. :yes Missed the first hour and a bit because I had an exam that morning. But saw all of the SA innings, remember after that final wicket every one looking around wondering 'what happens now?' and then the big screen or announcer informed us that 'Australia qualify' or something to that effect. Only Stuart Broad ripping through the Aussies at Trent Bridge comes close in terms of a thrilling cricket that I've been too.

The final was rubbish unfortunately.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned

I made the Pakistan team on the communtiy because i also loved the 90's and especially world cup 99. Pakistan had the strongest team and had already beat the Aussies once before but sadly inconsistency cost them again.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Is there a chance that someone could add the uniforms to women's cricket as well? I am playing a women's career alongside men's, would like if they also had proper uniforms to play with..

D

Deleted member 185125

Customs Logo and stadium database shows full and cannot add more. Any solutions? Or any best practices for deleting?

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Anyone able to recreate and upload this bat? Would greatly appreciate it

Attachments

• IMG_1748.JPG
    IMG_1748.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 6

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Anyone able to recreate and upload this bat? Would greatly appreciate it
I did that bat in DBC 17. I may be able to upload it sometime. Right now with Testing and the IPL coming up I am a little swamped. If I can i will. I still need to do the Newberry bats first though. @disco123 I have not forgotten about you, just trying to stay afloat. You may have a gift or two very soon ;)

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I did that bat in DBC 17. I may be able to upload it sometime. Right now with Testing and the IPL coming up I am a little swamped. If I can i will. I still need to do the Newberry bats first though. @disco123 I have not forgotten about you, just trying to stay afloat. You may have a gift or two very soon ;)
No worries, take your time mate. Cheers!

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

No worries at all , thanks for remembering, this weekend shaping up nicely , new patch date revealed , US masters , IPL starts , my beer order has just been delivered.... and maybe some Newbery bats ... :)

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can we make the design of sweaters or jumpers of players kit??

wwesocks

School Cricketer
Request:
Hi can someone please upload this logo for adboard size. It is the adboard used for NZ domestic T20 games. Thank you.

Attachments

• BKSuperSmash.png
    BKSuperSmash.png
    18.9 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread