All teams - progress thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared updates to:

Barbados Pride
Guyana Jaguars

Added the Super 50 kits, bats and a couple of new players.

Word of warning I made some tweaks to the skills of some West Indies internationals* before finishing these, so if you don't want them make sure you select the option to not replace Skills when downloading either individually or for everyone. That being said, some changes have been made to other domestic players.

*Chris Gayle, Evan Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Marlon Samuels, Shai Hope, Jason Holder, Rovman Powell, Craig Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Nikita Miller

8052d4L.jpg
ZWx7lvR.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Windwards Volcanoes shared too.

pS0UKjX.jpg

Shared updates to:

Barbados Pride
Guyana Jaguars

Added the Super 50 kits, bats and a couple of new players.

Word of warning I made some tweaks to the skills of some West Indies internationals* before finishing these, so if you don't want them make sure you select the option to not replace Skills when downloading either individually or for everyone. That being said, some changes have been made to other domestic players.

*Chris Gayle, Evan Lewis, Shimron Hetmyer, Marlon Samuels, Shai Hope, Jason Holder, Rovman Powell, Craig Brathwaite, Ashley Nurse, Keemo Paul, Nikita Miller

8052d4L.jpg
ZWx7lvR.jpg

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've updated the South Africa XI to add the players who played in the 1985/86 and 1986/87 Australia rebel tours. I've also added a 1984 List A kit that I found a pic of, for the 2nd West Indies tour.

I've also updated the West Indies XI with a mirror of that List A kit, though I've no evidence that looks like what they wore. Just going by the mid-80's trope of them all wearing the same pattern in different colours!

Mrakh

School Cricketer
If anybody is interested I have just shared updated versions of South Australia and Western Australia which include debutants from the last round of Shield which had not been created, the new players are Liam Guthrie (WA) and Conor McInerney (SA), I did my best with the likenesses but if anybody wants to improve them be my guest

My ID is unbakedtrout57

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@wasteyouryouth Could you add the uniforms to women's cricket as well?
The state ones you made are amazing and uniforms does make a difference in the overall feel of the career..

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
@wasteyouryouth Could you add the uniforms to women's cricket as well?
The state ones you made are amazing and uniforms does make a difference in the overall feel of the career..
Early on I did look at copying kits but they have different body shapes so you can't directly copy men's to women's, which is a real shame.

I will have a look and see what they look like using the same designs but if it means having to redo entire kits I doubt I'll bother.

I would be happy to do team logos and maybe some temporary kits to match the real kits.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Early on I did look at copying kits but they have different body shapes so you can't directly copy men's to women's, which is a real shame.

I will have a look and see what they look like using the same designs but if it means having to redo entire kits I doubt I'll bother.

I would be happy to do team logos and maybe some temporary kits to match the real kits.
Oh thats bad..I really thought that was it, thats why I requested in the first place..Maybe @MattW could do something regarding this making it easy to copy them onto women's cricket teams as well..

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

The templates are quite different but not too much. Hard to explain

Users who are viewing this thread