All teams - progress thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Shared Jamaica Scorpions and Combined Colleges & Campuses. With Super 50 kits and squad adjustments.

Also, not just for these but for the West Indies domestic in general I've tried to do a lot of faces (or at the very least remove the big bald white guys).

ZYu4s3q.jpg
hbcZ3oW.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Having discovered that kit logos pretty much transfer to the women's kits without too much issue I've been working through adding the kits that @Llewelynf created for the men. The only really annoying thing is the team name when added appears very low on the shirt.

Also started updating the names and roles (this may be a bit patchy). Had a crack at a couple of faces here and there, didn't want to get too much into that so most of them still look like an anime Jessica Rabbit.

So far I've shared West Indies and New Zealand. I also created the NZ women's T20 shirt.
9g6KbpX.jpg
i8ezqq1.jpg

Mrakh

School Cricketer
I’ve been working through the Shield teams just identifying players who played 1 or 2 games and hadn’t been created yet, I just created Eamonn Vines for Victoria who played 2 in February at #3 while Maxwell was on T20I duty. I uploaded the team under my gamertag unbakedtrout57

There may be a few more minor players to come. I love my Shield cricket so this one is a labour of love for me. I’m not the best with appearances yet but I’m striving for 7/10 accuracy with my players.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Couple of shares;

Pakistan women's team with name and kits done.
ICC America/America XI replaced with United States team as has happened in the case of the real Super 50 tournament. With kits, newly added players and stadium. My game is only showing 'User: #####' when searching the academy so a big thanks to the person that did the Central Broward Stadium - I did make a few tweaks but nothing major.

As an aside would @Llewelynf @Dutch @WealeyH see which teams are appearing in career mode for West Indies First Class Cup. I think @Spoobir and I determined that the wrong sides were appearing. Just double checked and CC&C and the US are in there instead of the Leewards and Windwards.
hnGETww.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread