TENNIS Full Ace Tennis

D

Deleted member 9102

Uploaded a new version of the mod;
https://steamcommunity.com/app/779430/discussions/0/2949168687325807199/

Includes stuff from the old mod, plus;
Delirium's umpire sounds mod added (player names for top 250)
Stadiums renamed and ordered to match the ATP Tour calendar
Court surface textures for all ATP events.
Net sponsor texture.
US Open/ATP World Tour finals/Indian Wells adboards
AO Tennis sound effects (some crowd sounds, line judge out/fault sound, ball bounce)

Last edited by a moderator:

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Uploaded a new version of the mod;
http://www.intertopspintour.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1091&t=18944

Includes stuff from the old mod, plus;
Delirium's umpire sounds mod added (player names for top 250)
Stadiums renamed and ordered to match the ATP Tour calendar
Court surface textures for all ATP events.
Net sponsor texture.
US Open/ATP World Tour finals/Indian Wells adboards
AO Tennis sound effects (some crowd sounds, line judge out/fault sound, ball bounce)

Great work mate. Looking forward to give this ago tonight

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hope you like it :) Short video of a game played with it;

Just installed it,
Phenomenal job mate. Really well done.[DOUBLEPOST=1521539075][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hope you like it :) Short video of a game played with it;

Although i have noticed your game seems to run smoother than mine. I get a solid 50FPS which is fine. My PC is definitely powerful enough.
so im not sure if there are some settings i need to tweak.

D

Deleted member 9102

What I like best is that every rally is not 30 shots plus
I was blasting away to keep the video short, and wanted to make a fault/error to show the new sounds I added (honest :p).

You're right though, its good that you can shorten the points by taking those risks... Many tennis games don't give you the option of real aggressive/flat shots so you get stuck in those rallies.

Just installed it,
Phenomenal job mate. Really well done.[DOUBLEPOST=1521539075][/DOUBLEPOST]

Although i have noticed your game seems to run smoother than mine. I get a solid 50FPS which is fine. My PC is definitely powerful enough.
so im not sure if there are some settings i need to tweak.
The game engine itself is limited to 50fps so that's probably not your PC's fault, its the same for me too - Full Ace is pretty light compared to most new games so should run well on most systems.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Thanks for the new version of the mod .Even with everything set at the lowest possible the game is still a challenge which is a very good thing not too many sweet spots.Been experimenting with different camera heights and depths.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I watched your Full Ace Tennis Simulator videos as well. One request if you may want to consider it... I find the camera angle for Full Ace Tennis a bit too high. Is it possible to lower the camera down so that it's similar to the TS4 camera angle? With the current angle it's difficult to see the loop/spin on the ball.

Completely missed your reply sorry! I have a video to upload tomorrow, but yeah I can alter the camera for the following video, I mostly use flat shots as I've got the hang of the aiming and power side of it now instead of the safe top spin shots, my drop shots need some work though lol

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Noticed someone say it would be a dream for console version of Full Ace, it is planned by the developer. Xbox One version potentially late this year (he's not promising anything though).

D

Dutch

The Full Ace game is in terms of physics and gameplay second to none; I keep firing it up but keep getting put off by the graphics......how about others?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
The Full Ace game is in terms of physics and gameplay second to none; I keep firing it up but keep getting put off by the graphics......how about others?

The graphics obviously aren't anything special, but I'm sure as the developer adds more modding options there will be improvements in that area.

Has a really wide range of difficulty options which is nice also.

D

Dutch

The graphics obviously aren't anything special, but I'm sure as the developer adds more modding options there will be improvements in that area.

Has a really wide range of difficulty options which is nice also.
It would be fantastic If they can get some more fluid animations.....on the hardest difficulty I get absolutely pummeled, cant score a single point and rallys average one or two shots depending in who is serving! :p

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
It would be fantastic If they can get some more fluid animations.....on the hardest difficulty I get absolutely pummeled, cant score a single point and rallys average one or two shots depending in who is serving! :p

I have my settings on real life for most things apart from serving at 19 and shot timing at 19 also, tried them both on 24... had 1,000 double faults and couldn't keep many shots in! :lol

D

Deleted member 9102

What's wrong with the graphics? Obviously movement animations aren't amazing but the 3D assets, lighting and textures are all pretty good...

Could do with more hairstyles and face models, but overall the graphics are not bad at all.

D

Dutch

What's wrong with the graphics? Obviously movement animations aren't amazing but the 3D assets, lighting and textures are all pretty good...

Could do with more hairstyles and face models, but overall the graphics are not bad at all.
Mmmm the whole static nature of things, the wooden movements, the oversized shoes......yes i know its all about game-play....but.....

Users who are viewing this thread