End Game Dethwing Classic - Mafia (Rebel2k17) wins!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Rebel has the hammer on Villain, he set the the plot perfectly but sorry Yash your game is over.
Won't happen, my friend. ;)

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I knew it. This should've been over on Day 1 but anyways :D

@Villain you played beautifully as well.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Thanks for the game @CerealKiller. Don't know what else to say, they forced me to lynch Ali. Rebel wasn't clear either if you check my last analysis but thanks to the duo especially Ali who was the scummiest I've ever come across left me with no options but to try and end the day at 2/2. It was between Ali and Rebel for me since PS was a clear townie but....

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for the game @CerealKiller. Don't know what else to say, they forced me to lynch Ali. Rebel wasn't clear either if you check my last analysis but thanks to the duo especially Ali who was the scummiest I've ever come across left me with no options but to try and end the day at 2/2. It was between Ali and Rebel for me since PS was a clear townie but....
Yeah they played poor and served the game on platter to me. You played well, Villain but you got to admit I was leaning town in your books.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Yeah they played poor and served the game on platter to me. You played well, Villain but you got to admit I was leaning town in your books.
Yeah all thanks to you posting the results first up. :p Congrats. :)

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Also, I am on mobile and out for the night so will have to analyse whatever it is on the mobile itself which is difficult. So please bear with me.

I'm now calling this a tell. It was always an excuse I used, more often as mafia than not and others have done it too.

Let's call it the I have a life defence.

'The author of a post citing real life excuse to either justify not offering evidence of an assertion, or to delay the analysis/voting stage of the day is likely anti-town'

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread