Premier League

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
thanks for clearing that up!

However don't forget Arsenal might win Europa cup ensuring Wenger stays on for at least another 5 years....
I feel he will be gone too much speculation about replacements being realistic. There is a rumour he is in contract talks with Birmingham city?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I feel he will be gone too much speculation about replacements being realistic. There is a rumour he is in contract talks with Birmingham city?

I heard this too - straight swap with Gary Monk apparently. Who out of us would be happier? :p

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
but we'll still be in the prem albeit with possibly a manger who picks his arse

well that at least makes a change to all the Arsenal fans who have been licking Wenger's for years keeping him in his job

p.s. we are not getting relegated, because: I say so

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
well that at least makes a change to all the Arsenal fans who have been licking Wenger's for years keeping him in his job

p.s. we are not getting relegated, because: I say so
P.S.S You are getting relegated cos you're shit!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
P.S.S You are getting relegated cos you're shit!

Did you have to be so direct and truthful, no attempt at sugar coating or anything! Back to 'denial' therapy I go and I won't even see you there anymore as you face reality Wenger is well past his Use by date :noway

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Did you have to be so direct and truthful, no attempt at sugar coating or anything! Back to 'denial' therapy I go and I won't even see you there anymore as you face reality Wenger is well past his Use by date :noway
Listen I have to take the same 'denial' from West ham fans at least the egg chaser has left (for now). Embrace the hurt and then the next four managers in one season (again). x

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Listen I have to take the same 'denial' from West ham fans at least the egg chaser has left (for now). Embrace the hurt and then the next four managers in one season (again). x

Oh would love West Ham to get relegated so they can play infront of 20,000 in the Olympic Stadium, a stadium they hardly paid towards anyway. No I am not bitter towards Sullivan and Golds selling Birmingham down the river with Carsen Yeoung !

And what’s it like being second best team in North London nowadays ..?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Oh would love West Ham to get relegated so they can play infront of 20,000 in the Olympic Stadium, a stadium they hardly paid towards anyway. No I am not bitter towards Sullivan and Golds selling Birmingham down the river with Carsen Yeoung !

And what’s it like being second best team in North London nowadays ..?
Yep Saracens are pretty good or are you trying to be funny I can mention Wolves, WBA, Walsall and the biggest one of all the Villa?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Yep Saracens are pretty good or are you trying to be funny I can mention Wolves, WBA, Walsall and the biggest one of all the Villa?

So you are basically basing how big you are on past history and completely ignoring current / recent history of teams

By your logic notts forest are a bigger team than arsenal ..?

RichieCunningham

School Cricketer
Gabriel Jesus turns down new £90,000-a-week Manchester City deal with striker to wait until the summer before resuming contract talks

However Jesus' representatives are said to want at least £100,000-a-week

This is the problems with teams like City, PSG.
Creating a bunch of greedy young ****s.

For what it's worth my tips for relegation are West Brom obviously with absolutely no idea after that :lol. One of the tightest finishes to a relegation battle. I mean everyone from 10th has a chance still of being relegated realistically.
If I had to tip another two I'll go with Stoke and Swansea.
Pity it wasn't as tight at the top end.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Gabriel Jesus turns down new £90,000-a-week Manchester City deal with striker to wait until the summer before resuming contract talks

This is the problems with teams like City, PSG.
Creating a bunch of greedy young ****s.
So any complaints about Arsenal's wage structure and should there be a salary cap?

And yes agreed they're becoming too greedy and pampered!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
For what it's worth my tips for relegation are West Brom obviously with absolutely no idea after that :lol. One of the tightest finishes to a relegation battle. I mean everyone from 10th has a chance still of being relegated realistically.
If I had to tip another two I'll go with Stoke and Swansea.
Pity it wasn't as tight at the top end.
West ham are itching at the bit to go down, Stoke too and maybe Huddersfield as they have run out of steam such a shame. I feel Palace and Soton could have the balls to pull it round?

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England

So if the club are making billions of pounds in revenue, being a crucial part of the function which facilitates this you don't feel he has a right to a piece of that pie???

RSVP @RichieCunningham

Users who are viewing this thread