How to hit Advance up crease Six(advancing shot for six)(R1 in Ps3) in Don Bradman Cricket 14 DBC14?

PrimeWarne

School Cricketer
Guys please tell me how to hit a SIX using an Advancing up the the crease (advancing shot for a six)technique in Don Bradman Cricket 14 (in ps3 we use R1 to Advance up the crease to hit Shot). When we should use front foot and back foot? Which combination of left and right analog sticks should be used to hit SIXes.? What is best timing to press right analog stick after bowler releasing the ball in an advancing shot? I tried to search for this stuff but cant find it. So I created one. Im playing from only one and a half month. So please help. I tried to spend much time in practice but cant figure it out. It always goes into fielders hands and Im getting caught always. Mostly the ball doesn't even cross the inner circle. Im facing problem with the advancing shot only than any other.How should we play this Advancing shots for spinners and Pacers? Thanks in advance friends...... Good day...

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
For pacers its almost impossible! For spinners, if they bowl quick, I don't advance. If they bowl at normal pace, I wait just one or two seconds. Timing comes with experience and I play in Amateur so its easy.

PrimeWarne

School Cricketer
For pacers its almost impossible! For spinners, if they bowl quick, I don't advance. If they bowl at normal pace, I wait just one or two seconds. Timing comes with experience and I play in Amateur so its easy.
Actually I have just figured out how to do it for Pacers... U have to press L2+R1 together holding them press Left analogue stick straight to bowler side(or towards ball swing direction) along with Right analog stick in the straight or mid on or mid off direction based on swing direction at the same time exactly when the bowler releases the ball( just a very little bit earlier for Fast bowler and just a very very very little bit late for Medium pacer )and leave them immediately (they will make the clicking sound). If u want leg side or off side shots the foot should be based on swing of the ball(front right or front left). Remember this is for only Advancing up the crease shot for only Pacers. The little bit fraction of a second difference is recommended to be practiced in the Practice section. Just do me a favour friend... Post this thread or re ask this question creating a thread. Hope we get answers to how to play spinners also... Dont forget to add as many possible tags as possible... C U

PrimeWarne

School Cricketer
C
Can u tell me how to decide timing for spinners?

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
C

Can u tell me how to decide timing for spinners?
At normal speed, press the buttons (L2 + R1) after 1 second or 1.5 seconds. Don't count. If they bowl quick, then press as quickly as you need the ball released. 0.5 to 0.75 seconds.
Actually I have just figured out how to do it for Pacers... U have to press L2+R1 together holding them press Left analogue stick straight to bowler side(or towards ball swing direction) along with Right analog stick in the straight or mid on or mid off direction based on swing direction at the same time exactly when the bowler releases the ball( just a very little bit earlier for Fast bowler and just a very very very little bit late for Medium pacer )and leave them immediately (they will make the clicking sound). If u want leg side or off side shots the foot should be based on swing of the ball(front right or front left). Remember this is for only Advancing up the crease shot for only Pacers. The little bit fraction of a second difference is recommended to be practiced in the Practice section. Just do me a favour friend... Post this thread or re ask this question creating a thread. Hope we get answers to how to play spinners also... Dont forget to add as many possible tags as possible... C U
I will never hit Pacers by advancing down. No need of telling me. I was telling you.

Users who are viewing this thread