DBC17 Bug Reporting - Steam Version

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Game Version Number: 0.1.0.1.0985
Game Mode: career
Issue (one line description): wrong venues for international tours
Bug Description (detail): In an Indian tour of Sri Lanka some of the matches are being held in Sydney cricket ground
Here is the screenshot
View attachment 192229
Just a thought. I'd just double-check the Sri Lanka team in the academy, it may be that one of the stadiums they use is set to Sydney Cricket Ground.

Kart7

School Cricketer
Platform: Steam
Game Mode: Online Co-op
Match Type: ODI
Teams used: any
Issue (one line description): Run-out bug observed for both Co-op and AI.
Bug description (detail): Occurs very frequently during online co-op play. The batsman plays a shot, takes a single, fielder collects and throws the ball to the keeper. Now with ball in the keepers gloves, the batsman suddenly takes off for a second run only to have his bails whipped off promptly and given out.
It happens in both co-op and AI innings. (frequency with AI is more if they chase a target).
Have tried all combinations to arrest this but to no avail, even to cancel a run when the batsman is about to reach the crease from a previous run, so that he doesn't start sprinting again.

gunit123

County Cricketer
Game Mode: Online Co-op
Match Type: ODI
Issue (one line description): Run-out bug observed for both Co-op and AI.
Bug description (detail): Occurs very frequently during online co-op play. The batsman plays a shot, takes a single, fielder collects and throws the ball to the keeper. Now with ball in the keepers gloves, the batsman suddenly takes off for a second run only to have his bails whipped off promptly and given out.
It happens in both co-op and AI innings. (frequency with AI is more if they chase a target).
Have tried all combinations to arrest this but to no avail, even to cancel a run when the batsman is about to reach the crease from a previous run, so that he doesn't start sprinting again.

This is one of the more annoying bugs - doesn't matter how good your connection is with the other player, you will always get this issue.

Kart7

School Cricketer
Game Mode: Any (more observed with Online Co-op)
Match Type: any
Issue (one line description): Frequent controller disconnect during game play
Bug description (detail): Facing the problem of the controller getting lost very frequently during game play. I use the XBOX 360 controller connected to the PC. Message pops up : "Game controller x disconnected, Press Y to Reconnect."
To add, I have a true copy purchased through Steam and not a pirated version (as from what I gather this seemed to be a problem with pirated copies).
This frequency of message has increased since last few weeks. Any updates or solution to resolve this issue?

WiLSoNN

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Game Mode: Career and Casual
Match Type: any
Teams used:
any
Issue (one line description): Field placement auto reverts(to random presets) after applying custom field.
Bug description (detail): So i recently started a bowling career. And every other game this bug arises where i cannot set my custom field. I thought My Team Captain was humoring me, turns out that's not the case. As, after pressing 'X'/'A'/'B'/ with field changes it changes to some random setting. I've seen this for months now, wanted to make sure that this is a recurring bug and capture it. Here's the video i captured today :

Unnat Parghi

School Cricketer
I recently bought DBC 17(PC), The problem is the game is crashing to desktop while the controller is connected to the PC, if I remove the controller the game starts but the controller doesnt work once I connect with the PC after starting the Game. The controller is the one I had received with the DBC 14 Special Edition.

Any Solution for this one?

GaryWasHere

School Cricketer
sss.png
My problem is while starting a match ....the screen stuck on loading and loading ...plz reply me fast

Last edited:

drastsab

Club Captain
AI BATSMANS cant hit in thirdman area. Even if there is no fielders. Not yet realistic one

Users who are viewing this thread