The Retro Thread

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
Gents,

I'm looking into making the World XI from the 1966 Eng v RoW series.

From the images I've seen the players have their national team caps on.

Now, the question I have is how can get the players to have individual caps? I can't seem to edit cap colours in the player creator.

Cheers

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Gents,

I'm looking into making the World XI from the 1966 Eng v RoW series.

From the images I've seen the players have their national team caps on.

Now, the question I have is how can get the players to have individual caps? I can't seem to edit cap colours in the player creator.

Cheers

The only way to do it would be using cap logos in the player editor, but you're only allowed one logo on the hat so you wouldn't be able to get different full colours as one logo can't cover the entire hat.

You could make them have the right team logo but they'd have to all be the same colour unfortunately.

GorgeousGeorge59

County Cricketer
The only way to do it would be using cap logos in the player editor, but you're only allowed one logo on the hat so you wouldn't be able to get different full colours as one logo can't cover the entire hat.

You could make them have the right team logo but they'd have to all be the same colour unfortunately.

Ah. Thanks. Frustrating really.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I have shared combined World Cup squads from the 1990s for Australia and England. So, each squad has every player that was in a World Cup from the three tournaments in the 1990s. They are old kits and players that I'd done before for 1992 sides, I've added 1996 kits that I had previously made and also done kits for 1999. The faces are done, I've added bats (though I have apparently reached my bat limit so I can't add all accurate ones unfortunately).

They have also all been re-skilled using what I'm going to call the Dean Johnes Method - so any feedback on that would be interesting.

India, Pakistan, South Africa and Sri Lanka are in progress and I'd like to get other test nations added too.

568W4W8.png
GQkVyJ8.png
RH3YL8j.png
kFS4vmH.png
UKLcWPY.png
aWSMusE.png

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Siiiick, I reckon in the lead up to the world cup next year I'm going to do a tournament for the 90's teams. Gonna be sick

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
With the game looking solid, I thought I'd share something I've worked on today:

Every Ashes squad from the 1990s, including accurate(ish) kits.

Was very happy to see the vast majority of all players were already made, i think largely by @wasteyouryouth (his 93 ashes and world cup squads in particular) and @Spoobir (2005). i've made some edits here and there but otherwise i've only had to make a few players, mostly obscure one or two-cap wonders (matthew nicholson, peter mcintyre and jo angel i'm looking at you!)

The 93 Ashes squad is entirely @wasteyouryouth though i have put some logos in.

The logos are mostly others work too. Again i've edited a few.

Will double check skills, stats and bats and then share tomorrow. If anyone has done some retro bats, particularly 90s kookaburras for the aussies, please please let me know.

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
India and Pakistan WC 1990s teams now shared. See below for details

4OzhFhz.png
396OQUR.png
YoBNYs8.png
QFYX25E.png
oQ5TIIo.png
cySOg5a.png

I have shared combined World Cup squads from the 1990s for Australia and England. So, each squad has every player that was in a World Cup from the three tournaments in the 1990s. They are old kits and players that I'd done before for 1992 sides, I've added 1996 kits that I had previously made and also done kits for 1999. The faces are done, I've added bats (though I have apparently reached my bat limit so I can't add all accurate ones unfortunately).

They have also all been re-skilled using what I'm going to call the Dean Johnes Method - so any feedback on that would be interesting.

India, Pakistan, South Africa and Sri Lanka are in progress and I'd like to get other test nations added too.

568W4W8.png
GQkVyJ8.png
RH3YL8j.png
kFS4vmH.png
UKLcWPY.png
aWSMusE.png

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
South Africa 1990s WC roster shared.

568W4W8.png
GQkVyJ8.png
RH3YL8j.png
kFS4vmH.png
UKLcWPY.png
aWSMusE.png
oC1dz24.png
4I8n8U8.png
Tkaek8K.png

sweet magee

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Shared 1981 Ashes teams - England and Australia squads featuring all the players who appeared. Set the correct line-ups for each test too. Created a few players but mostly they already existed in game or in the academy. Sweet Magee is user name.[DOUBLEPOST=1529698183][/DOUBLEPOST]Also uploaded England and West Indies squads from 1984 series. Same again - made a few players and picked up others elsewhere.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
West Indies and Sri Lanka WC 1990s rosters shared.

igazjZx.png

Yx6U5s6.png

eXe3q7w.png

kHfwSa8.png

cRzaDti.png

RbzOurn.png

Users who are viewing this thread