No Requests Intelligent Designs: Update: PSL, SA domestic, IND WC Kit, IND domestic

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The predominantly black with gold (with white outline) if possible please
I made and shared this one. Make: Unorthodoxn=, Design: Black and Gold.

It was really easy because I recognised the font. So, if you want any different colours it'll take all of a minute.
WHMAemc.jpg
kdUixRz.jpg

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey @Llewelynf and @wasteyouryouth any chance you fellas could update the spreadsheets for the progress of teams when you guys have spare time. It would be much appreciated but it seems like most of your great teams are complete anyway.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I've done a pretty big update of shared stuff (all under wasteyouryouth1, first post of this thread has a breakdown by country/team):

• English domestic
  • Afghanistan domestic
  • English Women's domestic (KSL)
  • Ireland domestic
  • India domestic
  • Pakistan domestic
  • New adboards
  • New field logos
  • New bats
2018 Kits, player appearances, bats, squads updated (new players added) for England, Afghanistan and KSL.
Ireland squads updated (new players added)
All stadiums updated.
India and Pakistan reshared with updated adboards - no other change to past shares.

The adboards (see below) I have tried to find a way to do more with less, so I've merged them - putting two sponsors on one image. Personally, I think they look a little better in the stadiums, as well as being a more manageable way to have a lot of them. I've done them team specific but use them for wherever you want in the stadium editor.

If you have downloaded adboards from me in the past I'd suggest deleting them, cause I'm not using them anymore (save for overwriting them).

Notes:

England stadiums have 1999 World Cup logos and field marks attached to the stadiums (they won't show up unless you choose to edit the stadium yourself). Delete them if you want. Same with Pakistan and Indian grounds (that hosted 1996 matches).

Some bats may overwrite existing bats you have (apologies if this is a pain but it's just been done for ease on my system).

Just about everything should be tagged (e.g. when you search you can filter by adboard or uniform) so you can delete anything you don't want.

Any questions let me know - first post of this thread has been updated with checklist of everything else.

Big thanks to the original creators of kits or teams (@Llewelynf and @cd779) and the stadium creators (@GorgeousGeorge59 et al from the stadium thread).

1AL6NhV.jpg
DtrforV.jpg
PKlQfZ8.png
SXLwXMc.png
aKoSmnM.png
cilIPRo.png

Last edited:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've done a pretty big update of shared stuff (all under wasteyouryouth1):

• English domestic
  • Afghanistan domestic
  • English Women's domestic (KSL)
  • Ireland domestic
  • India domestic
  • Pakistan domestic
  • New adboards
  • New field logos
  • New bats
2018 Kits updated for England, Afghanistan and KSL. Squads updated. Ireland squads updated. Stadiums updated.

India and Pakistan reshared with updated adboards - no other change to past shares.

The adboards (see below) I have tried to find a way to do more with less, so I've merged them - putting two sponsors on one image. Personally, I think they look a little better in the stadiums as well being a more manageable way to have a lot of them. I've done them team specific but use them for wherever you want in the stadium editor.

If you have downloaded adboards from me in the past I'd suggest deleting them, cause I'm not using them anymore (save for overwriting them).

Notes:

England stadiums have 1999 World Cup logos and field marks attached to the stadiums (they won't show up unless you choose to edit the stadium yourself). Delete them if you want. Same with Pakistan and Indian grounds (that hosted 1996 matches).

Some bats may overwrite existing bats you have (apologies if this is a pain but it's just been done for ease on my system).

Just about everything should be tagged (e.g. when you search you can filter by adboard or uniform) so you can delete anything you don't want.

Any questions let me know - first post of this thread has been updated with checklist of everything else.

Big thanks to the original creators of kits or teams (@Llewelynf and @cd779) and the stadium creators (@GorgeousGeorge59 et al from the stadium thread).

1AL6NhV.jpg
DtrforV.jpg
PKlQfZ8.png
SXLwXMc.png
aKoSmnM.png
cilIPRo.png
Great Job mate! Thanks @wasteyouryouth.

Last edited:

Spitfires2007

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@wasteyouryouth these aboard will be on different stadiums correct? So Kent will have the RL and Vitality at Canterbury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread