Dbc 17 done for?

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
Is the support for DBC 17 over? Why're no new teams or anything uploaded in the academy? Some have moved on to Ashes cricket,but not all,due to the ridiculous pricing..I would be glad to get an answer and if somebody is still working on and uploading updated teams and kits to the academy,please LET ME KNOW your username..coz people like friedlele,fissionmailed etc have obviously moved on

BarestOfMargins

Club Captain
It looks like it, I came on here last weekend to write in the experiences thread and realised everyone was playing ashes cricket now. So had a search online and found it available for 19.99 bought it Monday night and it arrived today :)

Have a look online and see can you find it cheap?

Kevin S

Club Cricketer
It looks like it, I came on here last weekend to write in the experiences thread and realised everyone was playing ashes cricket now. So had a search online and found it available for 19.99 bought it Monday night and it arrived today :)

Have a look online and see can you find it cheap?
For console,yeah,the game is available for a good price now,but no help for PC gamers like me..Still stuck with DBC 17..Hoping for a decrease of price for the game on PCPC t,though it seems highly unlikely

Users who are viewing this thread