Post Your Questions About the Game here - Please Read Opening Post

montoya003

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know if this has been answered elsewhere but.... ive played 30 first class games and its says ive batted in 97 innings which obviously is not right - so my average when I go out to bat is 25 but when I go to stats it says its 12 - is this fixable or do I have to start again or can you even start a career without starting at club level ?

abhi03

School Cricketer
what combination/tips should i use for catching ball? even for the slow motion? can someone help please?
failed all the time

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
With Ashes Cricket game around the corner, will the DBC franchise continue or is it done for good?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
With Ashes Cricket game around the corner, will the DBC franchise continue or is it done for good?
BigAnt do not hold the licence for Don Bradman cricket, TruBlu does, so if TruBlu decide to do more cricket games, someone else will probably make it in future, but I highly doubt it.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Yeah, makes sense unless BA does both Ashes and DBC franchise - which sounds highly unlikely that the same dev would out put out 2 self-competing brands but have BA and TB parted ways for good?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Yeah, makes sense unless BA does both Ashes and DBC franchise - which sounds highly unlikely that the same dev would out put out 2 self-competing brands but have BA and TB parted ways for good?
Well BA are self publishing Ashes Cricket so yeah it would be safe assume they're done with TB!

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
I hope TB get a good dev company to continue the DBC franchise so that there is enough competition in market for BA to be putting their best foot forward every time they release a cricket game.

OllieSlack

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hello everyone, there are several threads being opened for a simple questions about the game. Sometimes same questions are being posted as separate threads several times. For the ease of everyone please post ur questions in one thread. There is a thread available in DBC14 Forum. Not sure why it is not opened in DBC17.

I will add as much as questions as possible in this post. If u guys find any questions in other threads tag my username to it I will add those questions here.

1. Is there anyway to change kit when playing online?
That option is not available now. Uniforms are assigned to teams based on the settings made in the academy. We have to set the default uniforms correctly in team uniform settings for each match type.

2. Is there any way to change the gear of your career mode player (bat, helmet, etc) ??
Not during your career. You have to select the equipment while creating player in career. Bat can be assigned through bat manager. (Option to edit equipment during career may be added in future patches. No official words yet)

3.Is there a way for me to put my real life team mates into a Career Mode club as created players or will all the team mates be randomly generated?
The players will be randomly generated.

4.Is there a way to practice catches?
Tutorials are available only batting and bowling. There is no tutorial for catches.

5. Do we have World cup, Champions Trophy and 3-4 nation tournaments, apart from bilingual series?
World Cup - yes. Name is World Championship. Both 50 overs and 20 overs

3 nation tournaments - Yes

There are offers received from many other T20 tournaments included like Carribean Premiere league, Pakistan Premiere League, Bangladesh Premiere League etc.,

6.Do we have randomized Umpires and Grounds or it'll remain as is (like DBC 14) with only 2 umpires for entire career and same default grounds while touring to different countries?
We can assign more than one home stadium to a team. So your matches will happen in different grounds. Umpires are random as well.

7.Do we have randomized tour calendar? (unlike DBC 14, where as India national, we're bound to play home series against West indies, England and Australia)
Yes. There are many tours included.

8.Can we be able to edit my player's appearances (i.e hairstyle, tattoos etc.) in ongoing career mode?
Yes.

9.Will my player be retained by the contracted teams of big leagues like IPL, BBL, Natwest T20 Blast? The Idea is, Can we play for a national t20 team for 2 or 3 years in a row?
There will be offers received from the teams every year. We can change the team or play in the same team if we want. Retaining players option is not available.

10.Will there be a draft system for national t20 leagues? I heard people are getting contract offers from all clubs in a league. Should this be like DBC 14 with 2-3 offers at a time?

Yes. Contracts received from all teams in the league.

11.Why is my career camera not changing?
During career match a second set of camera options are available in the Settings menu. Changing the bottom set of camera settings will change which camera you are using in career games.

12.How can I view my career player stats?
Career stats can be viewed on the statistics tile on the career home page, and when your player walks onto the field. We have heard feedback that many of you would like to see more statistics, which we are looking at.

13.Why am I seeing multiples of the same player in career?
This occurs when downloaded players are not linked while being on multiple teams - the game will see these as unique players and they may individually get selected in the same team. Newer teams available in the Academy may be correctly linked.

14.How do I view my selection status in career?

Pressing the Y button (Xbox) or Triangle button (PS4) on the My Player tile in career will open the selection status screen. From here you can view your chances of being selected in various competitions/teams.

15.Why aren't there reviews in career?
The availability of the review system will depend on the match type being played, T20 matches, club level and most Domestic level matches do not have the review system available, while international 50 over and Test matches will.

16.How do I increase my attributes in career?
Attributes are increased on level up. Your career player levels up as you earn CXP, which is gained based on your match performance and by completing career objectives. Currently however, attribute increases are only processed following simulated matches, an issue that we are looking at.

17. Why is all my players are being censored!
Due to console requirements, names of customised teams are occasionally censored.
On PS4 this will occur if you have a controller connected but not signed into a PSN account.
On both Xbox One and PS4 this will happen when any connected account has parental controls restricting user generated content.

18. Not able to get selected for National team in career mode even after many seasons
Representative Career Issue - Don Bradman Cricket 17 Forum on PlanetCricket Forums
[DOUBLEPOST=1511180682][/DOUBLEPOST]I created a team on DBC17, is there a way I can upload it to the community so then I can download it on AC17?

Saumil Karia

School Cricketer
Also, whenever I connect a new controller I get team names as censored that means I have to create 4 psn account as I have 4 controllers? :/

Users who are viewing this thread