Premier League

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Great demolition of CSKA by Arsenal! And then we play Southampton and get played of the field

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Bye bye Wenger. Props for having the courage to know when to walk away :p

El Loco

ENG....
I hope he goes out on a high and I mean winning the Europa League!!!
Do you really want to add an irrelevant trophy to your cabinet and risk him doing a u-turn? :p
I mean I wouldn't be complaining personally, would love to see the reaction on Arsenal Fan TV.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Do you really want to add an irrelevant trophy to your cabinet and risk him doing a u-turn? :p
I mean I wouldn't be complaining personally, would love to see the reaction on Arsenal Fan TV.
Something is better than nothing and no he wont x

El Loco

ENG....
Unai Emery...thoughts? Seems to be very thorough went comes to individual player analysis.

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Unai Emery...thoughts? Seems to be very thorough went comes to individual player analysis.
I'll be honest, surprised but pleased never thought Arteta had the minerals but glad we have an experienced manager. It's a rebuilding job patience is key here.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How much money will he get to spend though and will he use it wisely (don’t know much about him really )

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's the scary amazing thing about all this ;) x

Had his first press conference today, said expected things about thanking Wenger blah blah blah

apparently 72000 on twitter posted about him today, with largely positive reaction? However I still think he needs a good start to next season else grumblings of discontent will no doubt surface ....

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Had his first press conference today, said expected things about thanking Wenger blah blah blah

apparently 72000 on twitter posted about him today, with largely positive reaction? However I still think he needs a good start to next season else grumblings of discontent will no doubt surface ....
Arsenal fans moan and be that thickle?

Users who are viewing this thread