Ashes Cricket General Discussion

AliKhan215

Club Captain
In general you should be able to watch and play the ball, l think lofted shot is slightly earlier than normal drives, but still you have enough time to pick it.
So you mean to say... Timing the ball is easier now than before?... it was already quite easy, hope we don’t expect every ball to go for six :D or what do you say?

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Let's divert this discussion to something more fruitful.

How do you all plan to setup the game post patch release? What mode do you plan to try out?

We had some good story threads & retro threads on DBC17 forum. I look forward to see some new ones here.

A good idea

If mentalities and skills are a bit more in depth, I'm probably going to run a fantasy "selectors" league on here, either with me bowling as both teams, or AI v AI if that works at all.

I might reduce the games to one ball an innings, and you are only allowed to be James Vince.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Let's divert this discussion to something more fruitful.

How do you all plan to setup the game post patch release? What mode do you plan to try out?

We had some good story threads & retro threads on DBC17 forum. I look forward to see some new ones here.

If ODIs are playing well I was thinking of doing a 2005 ODI tri-series. Can't decide which teams yet.

Would post videos/screenshots on here.

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
A good idea

If mentalities and skills are a bit more in depth, I'm probably going to run a fantasy "selectors" league on here, either with me bowling as both teams, or AI v AI if that works at all.

I might reduce the games to one ball an innings, and you are only allowed to be James Vince.
You can only play cover drives as Vince. The R2 button cannot be used defensively, but may be used with L2 as part of an 'aggressive' cover drive.

grkrama

National Board President
So you mean to say... Timing the ball is easier now than before?... it was already quite easy, hope we don’t expect every ball to go for six :D or what do you say?

It is easy in the sense the premeditation part is mostly gone, but other than you should find it pretty hard in hard and hardest difficulties.I think its just best to wait and play it, see how you feel.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I will really happy if premeditation part of batting is gone. I may take up the pro cam mode and play as well.

Users who are viewing this thread