TENNIS Tennis World Tour

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I was a little disappointed that there's only 100 players in the career mode, Top Spin 4 had 80... given 7 years have past, I was hopeful they would expand on that, I'll probably get over it though given the fact it looks like it should be a better experience than AO Tennis has been so far

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
There's a new website for the game:
https://tennisworldtourgame.com/

It says if you pre-order, you get Agassi, and if you pre-order the Legend edition, you get McEnroe. You have to choose the country you're in when you pre-order, but, strangely, the USA is not one of the listed countries.

There are also a couple of videos on the game's Facebook page.

you can also get the regular pc version for around £20 on preorder from the steam key sites.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Such a bitch fest on Twitter lately over the game, one guy I've been back and forth with replying, claims hundreds and hundreds of people have played the game and say it's very bad... I tried to say to him that it's hard to judge the game since it hasn't been released to the public and been sold, then he proceeds to say AO Tennis hasn't been released to the public either as it was only released in AUS/NZ... didn't realise we didn't classify as the public, what a massive insult lol... dude is the most stubborn person I've come across on there

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Hurts that we might have to wait until the next generation consoles before we see a proper representation on the sport, I'm hopeful the gameplay will be refined in a day one patch, but seems less likely the closer we get to the release

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hurts that we might have to wait until the next generation consoles before we see a proper representation on the sport, I'm hopeful the gameplay will be refined in a day one patch, but seems less likely the closer we get to the release
It just seems tennis is so much harder to put together than it seems. Who knows maybe one or both of the games can get fixed and be true representations. I have high hopes for AO and this one. Eternal optimist

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I hope that both games are good. There is nothing like a little competition between products to spur on the developers to greater heights.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Pretty good, but the blatantly poor animation at 4hrs 35 mins 20 secs ruins the game for me.

Just kidding. Why would anyone make a video of this that last five hours?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just kidding. Why would anyone make a video of this that last five hours?

Yup my thoughts exactly- I also see returning the ball seems very easy. Sorry I know I am being very negative about this game, will try to avoid doing so in future (by not posting :p)

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Yup my thoughts exactly- I also see returning the ball seems very easy. Sorry I know I am being very negative about this game, will try to avoid doing so in future (by not posting :p)

I'm wondering whether the slow balls and easy returns we're seeing in these videos is because they are being played in a "very easy" mode, which I assume the game has. Let's hope so.

Users who are viewing this thread