LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Would've loved to be a part of. But I don't think,, I'm an experienced player and more over the problem is time. I'm busy the next month and so.

Good luck @RUDI :thumbs

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
[HASHTAG]#Vote4Rudi[/HASHTAG]

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
For those interested:

GAME 2

GAME 2 (MAY 14, 48/24 PHASES, 4 PM EST DEADLINE)

# REPRESENTATIVE COMMUNITY BACK-UP(S)
1 @arnold layne GunsNFNRoses
2 @Axolotl Chronicles of Elyria Discord @Kasabaru
3 @Blade Lord Zelda Universe
4 @chesskid3 Mafia451
5 @critic I-Novae Studios
6 @Elieson Bulbagarden
7 @Gloves Nintendo Age
8 @GobletDraconis1406 Hogwarts Extreme
9 @HATER neonDragon
10 @Insaner MafiaManiac @Boquise
11 @jseadog1 PCM.daily
12 @Keith Playwrite
13 @Kevindemen Weerwolven van Wakkerdam
14 @Last_hero Hattrick.org (Romanian)
15 @My Name is Earl Planet Cricket
16 @Shabas Werewolv.es
17 @Violet Kylä

Compromises made:
  • GobletDraconis1406 preferred deadline to be 5 PM at earliest

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
SEASON 5, GAME 2: THE HUNGER GAMES (MAFIA CHAMPIONSHIP)

1. KWKcJqj.png

Welcome to Season 5 of the Mafia Championship!

An international forum-based tournament for skilled Mafia players from 170 different communities!

Spectate the game on our Discord server (650+ members): https://discord.gg/zdeEhcg

Read more about this season and the Mafia Championship here.

GENERAL GAME INFORMATION
    Hosted By: Our automated @Mafia Host w/ @Frozen Angel providing flavor
    Start Date: May 14, 2018
    SOD/EOD: 4 PM EDT
    Phase Lengths: 48/24
    Lynch Mechanics: Deadline Lynch (person with most votes is lynched at the end of the deadline). In case of a tie, one of the tied players will randomly be lynched. No lynch is a valid vote. Starting Day 2, Majority is enabled, meaning the players can end day early if someone attains a majority of the votes.
    Night Chat In Thread: No, thread will be locked during Night Phases
    Out of Thread Communication: Only the Mafia team may communicate with each other outside of the thread (24/7)

THE GAME'S SETUP: 2x5

First randomly select a number to decide the mafia team's composition of Power Roles (1-2), then randomly select a letter to decide the town's composition of Power Roles (A-E). Fill in the number of Vanilla Townies needed to make the town team have 13 members total, and you have your setup (13 townies versus 4 mafia).

MU 1.jpg
    Additional information:

*Town Jack of All Trades: 1x Vigilante, 1x Roleblocker, 1x Tracker.

Example:
    If you randed 2 and B, then you'd get the following setup:

Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia Goon, Mafia Role Cop
    vs.
    Town Even Night Vigilante, Town Jailkeeper, Town Voyeur, 10 Vanilla Townies

So the general idea is that as a townie, you know you're up against one of 2 possible mafia team compositions. And as a mafia you know you're up against one of 5 possible town team compositions. The more powerful the mafia team is, the more power is given to the town team, naturally.

Important setup notes:
    • The mafia's factional kill must be assigned to a single member of their team each night. This means that the mafia's factional kill can, for example, be blocked by a Town Jailkeeper or tracked by a Town Tracker.
    • None of the included roles can self-target, including the protective roles.
    • Doctors, Jailkeepers, and Roleblockers are not allowed to target the same players on consecutive nights.
    • The Even Night Vigilante may only shoot on even nights (i.e. Night 2, Night 4, etc.).
    • The Voyeur's own action will not show up in their result.
    • There are no night 0 actions (aka pre-game actions).

Role explanations:
    Please go to this page to read about the different roles if you're unfamiliar with them (important: you can find the exact wording of the Role PMs here): https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums...oles-Modifiers
PLAYERS

MU 2.jpg
  • RULES

Instructions to fit in, have everybody like you, and always be happy:
    • Only post/talk about the game in this thread. Don't PM other players, unless you are mafia and wish to talk with your teammates. Also, don't post anything about the game in other threads or on other forums.
    • Don't try to use the form of your role PM. So a screenshot of your role PM would be cheating.
    • You are not allowed to change your avatar, location or any other profile info during game in any way that could be construed as hinting at your role.
    • This is a game of lying. Players are expected to lie. No statement or promise a player makes within the game has any force outside the game. As an example, a bet offered in a game is not something you can collect if you win.
    • If we believe you to bending the rules intentionally in a way that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules and the game, then that would also be grounds for modkill.
    • If you have any questions about rules, send a PM to your host. Avoid asking questions to the host in the thread.
    • Don't ever refer to private communications with the Game Host.
    • If you should ever require a replacement, PM Thingyman and stop posting in the thread.
    • No hydra'ing / multi-accounting is allowed. Do not share your account with anyone else.
    • Treat your fellow players with respect. Hostility will not be tolerated.

Refer to this post for the complete, standard ruleset for mafia games.

I will repeat this particular rule once more in big letters to make sure you understand:

DO NOT EVER REFERENCE THIS GAME OUTSIDE OF THIS GAME THREAD. YOU SHOULD NOT BE TALKING ABOUT THIS GAME WHATSOEVER ON YOUR HOME SITE. IF PEOPLE ASK YOU QUESTIONS, TELL THEM YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT THE GAME AND LINK THEM TO THIS THREAD.
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forum...-The-Mafia-Championship?p=2311356#post2311356

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
^ The above has all the information needed should anyone want to view the game. A spectator chat is available on discord. Feel free to pop in there and make some new friends. I'm unfortunately not allowed to discuss or disclose any more information according to the Championship rules from now until the game is fished. Wish me luck :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread