Indian Premier League - General Discussion

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
KXIP need to get rid of yuvi. Bring in manoj tiwary and drop Finch and miller and bring back gayle and Stoinis

Last edited:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I thought Delhi would have chased this but, Delhi did what they do the best.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
High time for to look over Pollard, bring in Cutting and also how can we forget the Fizz! Would like to see Adam Milne bowl the 150s in Patty's absence.
If you Have said that in FB bangladeshi people would give you death threats. (My own experience)[DOUBLEPOST=1524546085][/DOUBLEPOST]
I thought Delhi would have chased this but, Delhi did what they do the best.
DD and MI are on same boat. Losing match from un-losable position.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What is wrong with MI and the batting? They do know right every time Yadav and Kishan wont save? Its high time Rohit Sharma steps up he has had only one good inning and if Pollard fails today he should be dropped.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Rubbish... Absolutely rubbish! Mumbai are finding weird ways to lose a game like this. This is crazy! Just like how Delhi found ways to lose yesterday

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Shittest MI team in 11 years!

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Mumbai look deflated. I thought they fought really hard in most of those close last over defeats, but here they just look deflated and not interested in carrying forward the fight. I initially thought they might fight back and make the playoffs, but from this situation, I absolutely cannot see that happening.

Hyderabad have done a fantastic job. Without Bhuvi, they have defended 118 and that's an amazing thing to do. They almost won against CSK too, which says they are definitely the hot team in the race.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Team is good but they are not performing well.
Literally heartbroken, you can't even speak defend yourself if you can't chase 119, pathetic performance with the bat.

Jalen

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Just watched the highlights of the match, it's safe to say Mumbai is out of the tournament, even with a good amount of games left their momentum will be down and they look significantly weaker than the other top 6 teams. Squad is full of overrated and some just horrible/useless cricketers in their team. Pollard,Fiz,Mcclenaghan,Hardik Pandya and Rohit are all overrated and/or horrible. Mumbai Fans would be heartbroken to see their team fail to score 119. Atleast they have had a few good finds like Markande, Evin Lewis( who just needs to get used to conditions), Surya and Krunal.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Great win by SRH. This time the bowlers stepped up when the batsmen couldn't, contrary to the last two games. I might be biased, but I think SRH by far has the best bowling attack in this year's IPL. Closely followed by Punjab and KKR as well. SRH have got great bench strength in the bowling department as well. What an excellent display from the bowlers when a mediocre score of 118 was scored.

Batting is very worrying for Sunrisers. No show from the middle order with only just one good knock in all the matches they played. There seriously needs to be a revamp of some sort in the middle order. Being dependent on Dhawan will not win us the cup. In contrast to other teams, SRH is very thin on pure batsmen on the bench- both overseas players and Indian batsmen. Just hoping SRH can make the playoffs comfortably while solving the middle order issue.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Just watched the highlights of the match, it's safe to say Mumbai is out of the tournament, even with a good amount of games left their momentum will be down and they look significantly weaker than the other top 6 teams. Squad is full of overrated and some just horrible/useless cricketers in their team. Pollard,Fiz,Mcclenaghan,Hardik Pandya and Rohit are all overrated and/or horrible. Mumbai Fans would be heartbroken to see their team fail to score 119. Atleast they have had a few good finds like Markande, Evin Lewis( who just needs to get used to conditions), Surya and Krunal.
I agree with your opinion but rohit,pollard,Mitch are not overrated. Pollard days are just over but was match winner for MI for 10 yrs. Rohit is out of form but his batting order is also a blame,he is a opener not a middle order batsman like M pandey. And if rohit is overrated howcome he is third highest run getter in vivo IPL. And last Mitch has been taking wickets for MI on crucial stages. He just need to improve is economy.

Gopal123

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Nepal
Now out of 8 games MI have to at least win 7 games and i think they can do it. It will take MI just one win to go on track. Our bowling is fine but batting order isnt. For remaining match this should be the XI with batting order.
1.Rohit
2.Lewis/tajinder
3.SKY
4.Kishan/tare
5.Hardik/milne
6.Duminy
7.krunal
8.Cutting
9.Mitch
10.Bumrah
11.Markande

This team look very balanced it has batting upto eighth position and seven bowlers. Rohit should always open For MI. He is wasted on number 4 and hardik should be send on 5.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread