NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
So played Lacrosse 18 on Xbox and the game seems nice. I have no idea about Lacrosse rules and how its played and how the penalties are calculated.

Few things to like about the game

1. Game divided into college and professional, gives me good feeling to see my college team in the game.
2. Plenty of play modes as the BA games have been with Career Mode, Competition etc.
3. BA trademarked Academy with ability to create things like players, stadiums, teams etc.
4. No framework stuttering in night matches which gives me hope that Ashes Cricket night matches stuttering would have been solved by the upcoming patch.

One thing that I dislike about the game is NO TRAINING MODE or NO HELP section. A game in 2018 costing $49.99 should have a training mode and help section. Where do I start? How do I learn what Lacrosse is and how to play it? Nothing zilch!

Also when the game started it was raining and the commentator said the sky looks clear :p. A similar BA problem across different games perhaps where commentary is not related to what is actually happening?

Would give 2.5/5.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So played Lacrosse 18 on Xbox and the game seems nice. I have no idea about Lacrosse rules and how its played and how the penalties are calculated.

Few things to like about the game

1. Game divided into college and professional, gives me good feeling to see my college team in the game.
2. Plenty of play modes as the BA games have been with Career Mode, Competition etc.
3. BA trademarked Academy with ability to create things like players, stadiums, teams etc.
4. No framework stuttering in night matches which gives me hope that Ashes Cricket night matches stuttering would have been solved by the upcoming patch.

One thing that I dislike about the game is NO TRAINING MODE or NO HELP section. A game in 2018 costing $49.99 should have a training mode and help section. Where do I start? How do I learn what Lacrosse is and how to play it? Nothing zilch!

Also when the game started it was raining and the commentator said the sky looks clear :p. A similar BA problem across different games perhaps where commentary is not related to what is actually happening?

Would give 2.5/5.

Wait why did you buy it if you know nothing about lacrosse? :p

Users who are viewing this thread