LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What will you prefer in the next 20-30 years.

1 ball format OR just a toss?

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Kass D

County Cricketer
You guys really think! Longer version of the game have a chance in the long run. Really. Empty stands dont tell you anything? . World is getting competitive by the day. This is the reality. Without t20 or t10 cricket will die. As simple as that

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You guys really think! Longer version of the game have a chance in the long run. Really. Empty stands dont tell you anything? . World is getting competitive by the day. This is the reality. Without t20 or t10 cricket will die. As simple as that

Where the hell are you watching the games?

IPL is packed (all games in India are generally full house), Sri Lanka is often sold out, Bangla is sold out, Ashes had a ridiculously decent turnout, Big Bash was stadium-packing!! Cricket doesn't need to change. It needs to be better promoted and a chance for new teams to play (i.e. Zim, Nepal, Ireland etc)

S

Satan666

Where the hell are you watching the games?

IPL is packed (all games in India are generally full house), Sri Lanka is often sold out, Bangla is sold out, Ashes had a ridiculously decent turnout, Big Bash was stadium-packing!! Cricket doesn't need to change. It needs to be better promoted and a chance for new teams to play (i.e. Zim, Nepal, Ireland etc)

Yeah but they’ll have to share the wealth around for that, to open the game up to the wider world.[DOUBLEPOST=1524249160][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep seems so fast food cricket is the future. Might as well rename it to Slog!

Kass D

County Cricketer
I wonder if people cant give it a try with 4 innings 50 over game. I think Aus tried it ones. Way back in 90's. Just before super sub

B

Bigby Wolf

I wonder if people cant give it a try with 4 innings 50 over game. I think Aus tried it ones. Way back in 90's. Just before super sub
Not in the 90s but in the 2010 - 2011 season they tried the 45 over format with a split of 20 and 25 overs including 12 players in a team.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Not in the 90s but in the 2010 - 2011 season they tried the 45 over format with a split of 20 and 25 overs including 12 players in a team.
Am 100% sure they played a game betwin Australia and AUS A. That was in 1994 or 5.

Kass D

County Cricketer
Am in favour of having a 100 over cap for test matches as well, per innings. This way we will atlest get a result if wether doesn't interfere. At the next ICC genaral meeting, there is a good chance ACC full members will propose something similar. (My inside information)

Users who are viewing this thread