Ashes Cricket General Discussion

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
can any of the beta testers confirm if there has been any improvements to designing tours and competitions as when selecting a host country for a world cup it never worked.

also can we make competitions like Champions Trophy etc.. and lastly when creating tours is there a option to select a country and the countries grounds show up.

also when playing competitions like IPL or PSL will the team line ups stay the same as edited in the academy as this isn't the case when playing these. (I understand you can make a custom comp and it will work) but surely that shouldn't be the case.

D

Deleted member 185125

Not acceptable sherry, needs a hourly update from you with in-depth analysis. Thats what you get paid for over here
Update before patch is not possible, since I have got strict orders to keep it spoiler free. After patch, Im sure it will be flooded here.

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
Can anyone please help me to get my stats working for online leaderboards... I have played around 100-200 t20s and far too many other modes online and yet it shows only 1 match in leaderboards! Whereas for others it is working well....!!

Any idea guys? 20180425195214_1.jpg 20180425195214_1.jpg 20180425195226_1.jpg

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can anyone please help me to get my stats working for online leaderboards... I have played around 100-200 t20s and far too many other modes online and yet it shows only 1 match in leaderboards! Whereas for others it is working well....!!

Any idea guys? View attachment 208702 View attachment 208702 View attachment 208703

having same problem for me abdul is no 1 but he lost all matches i won matchs but no count[DOUBLEPOST=1524676619][/DOUBLEPOST]few Hours to go ... time for update ?? anyone can tell ?

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Not really patch relayed, or something I really hope is in the game, but I do wish spin bowlers got more "realistic" wickets.

When I think back to watching Atherton's England get frequently destroyed by Shane Warne, and every batsman just trying in vain to survive. Planting a defensive shot down and just having the ball clip a glove and loop up, or touch the edge. There just never feels enough close to the bat dismissals when I bowl with the spinners. Maybe it's just me and how I play tho :)

7:15 in the clip below is the kind of wicket I'm thinking of.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread