Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Parcelmoose

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Not really patch relayed, or something I really hope is in the game, but I do wish spin bowlers got more "realistic" wickets.

When I think back to watching Atherton's England get frequently destroyed by Shane Warne, and every batsman just trying in vain to survive. Planting a defensive shot down and just having the ball clip a glove and loop up, or touch the edge. There just never feels enough close to the bat dismissals when I bowl with the spinners. Maybe it's just me and how I play tho :)
Spinners just bowl far too slow. No dip, flight or bounce to deceive the batter.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England

Watching the first 3:30 of that video, I can only really think of the thin edge by Flintoff to the keeper that looks like sonething I've seen bowling with a leg spinner.

KP's skier to the boundary reminded me that I've not really seen any skiers at all tbh. Nothing that just goes up and comes down with snow on, real top edges.

Also, the AI never seems to get "fooled" like Ian Bell does. 100% picks the top spinner or googley when I bowl it.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Brace yourselves ... The tidal wave of posts will be overflowing tomorrow :lol Will this site survive it ?

Anyway I hope it delivers on what it needs to. Looking forward to it. :yes

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So it's Thursday in New Zealand.

Wheres my mentalities ... :)

And yeah I'm going to give this forum a wide berth for a while, I think its the best option

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Depends on the divergence of Saturn on the ascending path in triangulation with Mercury and Bob the Builder...and what Matt has for breakfast.
I heard he never had breakfast today, instead he ate Bob the Builder[DOUBLEPOST=1524687905][/DOUBLEPOST]
What time is it arriving?
When EA release Dean's build

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
So it's Thursday in New Zealand.

Wheres my mentalities ... :)

And yeah I'm going to give this forum a wide berth for a while, I think its the best option

No way!!! These pages are going to be absolutely awesome!!

A-Grade, unadulterated, flying off the handle, the sky is falling, riotous mob gold!!

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
1. Running between wickets sorted
2. Overpowered six hitting toned down
3. Spinners getting more turn/being more dangerous

Running between wickets sorted for the AI sometimes they get stuck and don't run also its almost impossible to run out the AI in any game mode.
Most of Big Ant's patches have been released between 4-6AM UK time.

Thanks bud makes sense as they're in AUS. I thought id check and share with you guys.

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
For those saying that they haven't had any stats errors in their career mode. There is basically no stats problems in career except from when you score say 100 not out for example, it won't record the 100 or the not out. The casual game mode stats are far more broken and I hope they have been fixed for the patch. Really looking forward to seeing the gameplay improvements that have been made.

Users who are viewing this thread