Problem: Game crashes ..pls help

Tharakajay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm new to Don Bradman cricket 14,, just got it yesterday and started a career as a Srilankan Player, it worked nicely, and then last match i played was Srilanka vs England(As a career after getting selected to the team) Game went nicely.. but after finishing the game up to the summery window it works well, then when I press A to reach the menu it crashes to the desktop without an error,, then i again opened and played, this time I saved the game once in a while,,,
Game went nicely as earlier but same happened,,i tried more than 5 times,, no error while playing the game,, But when I try to reach the main window after the game it crashes,,

Any solution please....

Last edited by a moderator:

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I'm new to Don Bradman cricket 14,, just got it yesterday and started a career as a Srilankan Player, it worked nicely, and then last match i played was Srilanka vs England(As a career after getting selected to the team) Game went nicely.. but after finishing the game up to the summery window it works well, then when I press A to reach the menu it crashes to the desktop without an error,, then i again opened and played, this time I saved the game once in a while,,,
Game went nicely as earlier but same happened,,i tried more than 5 times,, no error while playing the game,, But when I try to reach the main window after the game it crashes,,

Any solution please....
Did you try verifying integrity of the game?

Users who are viewing this thread