Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

jay godhani

Club Cricketer
Big ant-can give us minor update as ball marker show length color before release ball from hand as shows in DBC17!!!! that makes batting sense no predominant shots...

jesuwin

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have another problem that is whenever i finish a match in career mode the game just hangs on the "waiting to exit screen". what should i do?

Parth Desai

Club Captain
no words for graphics brilliant must say excited looking forward to this.
Request for the ICC Benson & Hedges World Cup 1992 patch for the test playing nations like India, Pakistan, West Indies, Sri Lanka, England, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand & Zimbabwe for Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC ? Same players, jersey and playing kits.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Big ant-can give us minor update as ball marker show length color before release ball from hand as shows in DBC17!!!! that makes batting sense no predominant shots...
Dear BigAnt
That is the only thing needs to be fixed in this game. If you do that then this game is best cricket title forever.
Batting is difficult with pre meditated shots

Narayanan Hariharan

Club Cricketer
I am facing this problem when i am bowling - I am able to get the Arm Rotation (R pad down) to perfect most of the time. But the thing is i am not able to get the right angle of delivery, when i release the ball (even when the marker says Good Pitch), my ball drifts a long way off (mostly a wide), when i move the R pad a little towards the left or right. I want to bowl a little outside off when i am left arm seamer to right hand batsman.. but never i have got it right.

Any suggestions?

Narayanan Hariharan

Club Cricketer
Dear BigAnt
That is the only thing needs to be fixed in this game. If you do that then this game is best cricket title forever.
Batting is difficult with pre meditated shots

But that's what I feel adds to the fun doesn't it. Just like real cricket, where you would have a split second to adjust to the ball after its delivered,

We have been so used to ball markers without which we find it difficult;)

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
But that's what I feel adds to the fun doesn't it. Just like real cricket, where you would have a split second to adjust to the ball after its delivered,

That's what i insisted
We must have the choice to put on/off in the settings just like DBC17 the ball markers before the delivery from bowler's hand .That makes the game perfect and complete even better than DBC17 in my opinion.

Akhilsaj

Club Captain
Dbc 14 the best . Thanks Big ant studios and Tru Blu .

Tharakajay

School Cricketer
Hey, I'm new to DBC 14, Can anyone tell me what's this circle in the bowling HUD, and how to control it??
Thanks...

2r5vjn7.png

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hey, I'm new to DBC 14, Can anyone tell me what's this circle in the bowling HUD, and how to control it??
Thanks...

2r5vjn7.png
It is the pitching of the ball while bowling. If you bowl straight seam and RS is straight up then it will be in the middle!

jay godhani

Club Cricketer
we need another version of DBC 14 as all mechanism like Ashes 17 e.g. ball marker, field circle, bowling, batting & camera updated that can be makes DBC 14 all time great with compatible FPS & space with online, hope Big Ant can understand it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread