Stadium Creation Checklist

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just Shared A ipl Punjab Stadium credit goes out to the owner I just did the sponsors

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Added an updated version of the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai.

Does Ashes 2017 have an academy that's accessible via Steam? I'm not sure how to make custom adboards, I have the XBOX version.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Added an updated version of the MA Chidambaram Stadium in Chennai.

Does Ashes 2017 have an academy that's accessible via Steam? I'm not sure how to make custom adboards, I have the XBOX version.
nah it doesn't but if you search up the ad boards there likely to be there or just submit a request what your user name

Ramz

International Coach
Ive shared two sri Lankan stadiums Dambulla and Hambantota search under Ramz950. Also please update the first post aswell if possible

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@MattW @HBK619 One feature that I feel disappointed was not a part of the Academy (which is exceptional otherwise) is how one has to assign 16 stadium adboards to each stadium one by one. If we have 70-odd stadia in the academy, that means having to assign more than 1000 adboards individually. Rather, if one had the ability to create adboard sets (countrywise) which could be directly assigned to the stadia, it would cut down the time drastically. Why I suddenly got irked by this is because I had to reset my Xbox and after getting back, it takes ages to set the game up. If it could make its way into some of the future updates, it would be great. Otherwise, there is always the next game.

The implementation scheme would be something like this:

i)Within the stadium creator, include an option called 'Create Adboard Sets'.
ii) Under this option, allow one to have multiple global presets which could be labelled by the user, say 'India Test Ads 1', 'England ODI Ads 1','ICC Ads' etc. Allow one to assign adboards, boundary rope ads, pitchads, stumps ets for each preset. Maybe even limit the presets to 20 or so if its a memory related limitation.
iii) While editing the stadia, allow the user to just directly assign these presets from a dropdown menu. Now, instead of assigning 16 of those ads each time, I just assign all Indian stadia the preset called 'India Ads 1' or something and get it done in a jiffy.
iv) If the user still wants to have custom ads to be assigned to each individual stadium, have an option called 'Assign Manually' in the stadium creator. Otherwise, the user chooses 'Assign from Adboard Preset'.

Hope this feature makes it through in order to add to the exceptional quality of the academy. The game is currently brilliant as well in terms of its test gameplay. Hats off to BA.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Agreed but I have now read it in at least three threads. It tends to get ignored rather than seen in this way.

Sorry for that. However, was'nt sure as to which thread is the most suited for the post though and thats why I ended up posting in more than one. Might delete the other two.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Hi guys!

This seemed the best place to put this as I wondered if anyone with stadium knowledge could input on the "real" stadiums that come on disc with Ashes Cricket?

The list from what I can see is as follows (they have a picture when selecting a stadium to play at), and I've put next to it my best guess as to what the stadium would be in real life:

Adelaide Oval - Real stadium in Adelaide, Australia
Allan Border Field - Real stadium in Brisbane, Australia
Birmingham Arena - Edgebaston, England?
Blundstone Arena - Real stadium in Hobart, Australia
Coffs Harbour - Real stadium in New South Wales, Australia
Colombo Park Oval - R. Premadasa International Cricket Stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka?
Delhi Park - Somewhere in India? Eden Gardens? Or Feroz Shah Kotla Ground in Delhi?
Dhaka Stadium - Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh?
Durban Fields - Kingsmead, Durban?
The Gabba - Real stadium, Brisbane Cricket Ground, Brisbane, Australia
Lahore Cricket Club - Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan?
Lancashire Stadium - Old Trafford, England?
Manuka Oval - Real Stadium in Canberra, Australia
MCG - Real stadium in Melbourne, Australia
North Sydney Oval - Real stadium in North Sydney, Australia
SCG - Real stadium in Sydney, Australia
Sussex Oval - Kia Oval, London? Pavilion in the picture looks a bit like Lord's though?
Trinidad Cricket Ground - Queen's Park Oval, Trinidad and Tobago?
The WACA - Real stadium in Perth, Australia
Wellington Park - Basin Reserve, Wellington?
West Oval - No idea!

Are the stadiums meant to mirror some kind of real life counterpart, or have they just been made pretty generic in a certain part of the world so that some teams have somewhere on disc to play? If that is the case, is it best to just ignore all but the Australian grounds and DL stadiums that I want instead? I've got a few from this thread in the past and they're excellent!

Thanks, appreciate any kind of input on this as I really have no idea :)

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys!

This seemed the best place to put this as I wondered if anyone with stadium knowledge could input on the "real" stadiums that come on disc with Ashes Cricket?

The list from what I can see is as follows (they have a picture when selecting a stadium to play at), and I've put next to it my best guess as to what the stadium would be in real life:

Adelaide Oval - Real stadium in Adelaide, Australia
Allan Border Field - Real stadium in Brisbane, Australia
Birmingham Arena - Edgebaston, England?
Blundstone Arena - Real stadium in Hobart, Australia
Coffs Harbour - Real stadium in New South Wales, Australia
Colombo Park Oval - R. Premadasa International Cricket Stadium, Colombo, Sri Lanka?
Delhi Park - Somewhere in India? Eden Gardens? Or Feroz Shah Kotla Ground in Delhi?
Dhaka Stadium - Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium, Dhaka, Bangladesh?
Durban Fields - Kingsmead, Durban?
The Gabba - Real stadium, Brisbane Cricket Ground, Brisbane, Australia
Lahore Cricket Club - Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore, Pakistan?
Lancashire Stadium - Old Trafford, England?
Manuka Oval - Real Stadium in Canberra, Australia
MCG - Real stadium in Melbourne, Australia
North Sydney Oval - Real stadium in North Sydney, Australia
SCG - Real stadium in Sydney, Australia
Sussex Oval - Kia Oval, London? Pavilion in the picture looks a bit like Lord's though?
Trinidad Cricket Ground - Queen's Park Oval, Trinidad and Tobago?
The WACA - Real stadium in Perth, Australia
Wellington Park - Basin Reserve, Wellington?
West Oval - No idea!

Are the stadiums meant to mirror some kind of real life counterpart, or have they just been made pretty generic in a certain part of the world so that some teams have somewhere on disc to play? If that is the case, is it best to just ignore all but the Australian grounds and DL stadiums that I want instead? I've got a few from this thread in the past and they're excellent!

Thanks, appreciate any kind of input on this as I really have no idea :)

Thank for listing this , I too wondered and wanted answers for few of the stadiums.

West Oval I believe is more like Cape Town , one side mountains etc. I have mapped West Oval under South African international grounds.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Yeah, I'm putting together an international competition and I'd like to use the on disc stadiums if I can.

If they're not creations of real life stadiums though and more for filler, I'll ignore em.

Users who are viewing this thread