Cricket Academy Stadiums, Bats, Thread

bl8000

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Fantastic!

Can I be a stickler for detail? I might even be able to do this myself in game.

If you take a filled circle and can blank out/erase back to wood the wings of the front logo background it would be perfect.

I will download and see if I can do it since you have done so much to get them in the game.

The real bat is funky, the front has them cut out but the back logo has them like you have them.

Damn, just occurred to me, perhaps this is a resource thing? If you use the same graphic front and back it only counts as 1? And if I make changes to the front it will change the back too?

Jumping in the game to investigate.

Edit: nevermind, they are locked and you know what? They look great and in the game they look fine enough!

Great job, wasted!

Attachments

• 89A311DA-BC39-4C10-91DC-DA7D1CD3E09F.jpeg
    89A311DA-BC39-4C10-91DC-DA7D1CD3E09F.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

WAMalik

Club Cricketer
Hi, Can someone please create the CA Plus 15000 and CA Plus 15000 Players Edition bats and few other Pakistani bats to share in the academy.

upload_2017-12-29_9-44-19.png

upload_2017-12-29_9-46-13.png

upload_2017-12-29_9-47-52.png
upload_2017-12-29_9-48-53.png

upload_2017-12-29_9-50-46.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-29_9-47-5.png
    upload_2017-12-29_9-47-5.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 3
  • upload_2017-12-29_9-49-16.png
    upload_2017-12-29_9-49-16.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 1

bl8000

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Can one of the content creators enlighten me?

I can do graphics, I have made tons of kits for PES. Is there a bat template that can be sent to me?

I can easily grab graphics and place them on a template with any of my pc paint/image editing programs and then send them back for importing into the pc game.

I am on ps4 and the editor in game is almost pointless.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Maybe the wrong thread to ask, but can someone tell me how I can have multiple bat sponsor logos for my dowloaded teams by Lewlyfn777. I think I started replacing the "sponsors/logos" and now some teams I have nearly all players have plain bats (so I assume their bat sponsors got replaced by another teams)

is there a way to have sponsors for every team for bats?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Maybe the wrong thread to ask, but can someone tell me how I can have multiple bat sponsor logos for my dowloaded teams by Lewlyfn777. I think I started replacing the "sponsors/logos" and now some teams I have nearly all players have plain bats (so I assume their bat sponsors got replaced by another teams)

is there a way to have sponsors for every team for bats?
It does that sometimes when you select not to replace logos

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
It does that sometimes when you select not to replace logos

Mmm but when I'm downloading your teams I always chose download with logos and replace current with new (whatever the first option is)

Btw loving your teams, I was so shocked that downloaded teams come with the fully licensed kits, bats, helmets etc how does this work? Must take an age!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Mmm but when I'm downloading your teams I always chose download with logos and replace current with new (whatever the first option is)

Btw loving your teams, I was so shocked that downloaded teams come with the fully licensed kits, bats, helmets etc how does this work? Must take an age!
When taking research, findings decent images and putting it all together it takes a crap load of time. Keeps from getting up to mischief.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
When taking research, findings decent images and putting it all together it takes a crap load of time. Keeps from getting up to mischief.

I can imagine, I used to mod way back but the system in BA games confuses me...Or I'm just old and too lazy to learn :p

So if you don't mind me asking what is the best option to have all of your teams use the correct bats with them replacing another teams bats?

Also should we be quick downloading or doing the long way (I've tinkered with both)

Thank you!

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
I can imagine, I used to mod way back but the system in BA games confuses me...Or I'm just old and too lazy to learn :p

So if you don't mind me asking what is the best option to have all of your teams use the correct bats with them replacing another teams bats?

Also should we be quick downloading or doing the long way (I've tinkered with both)

Thank you!
I usually quick download. Select replace current player, tick all boxes except stats usually (visually and identity are important for bats I have noticed) then select yes for replace logos

SS_Cricket

School Cricketer
Hi everyone, is it possible for someone to create this bat for me please? Ideally with a white grip/handle.

It's a Kookaburra Beast and i'd love to see it in game.

Many Thanks.

IMG_8286.JPG IMG_8287.JPG IMG_8288.JPG IMG_8289.JPG

Victoria50

School Cricketer
Are the stadiums and grounds actually normal size cause it feels too easy to hit sixes
Has anyone done all the India, new Zealand and South Africa grounds

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I get a bit sick of players having bats without sponsors having that fresh clean bat so I had a crack at creating a 'Used Bat' that's the name it's shared under.
Jgq2ooL.jpg

ajrnsw87

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can anybody tell me if this bat has been created yet?

Attachments

• 524EFEA5-F054-44CB-9D88-1FE087E57118.jpeg
    524EFEA5-F054-44CB-9D88-1FE087E57118.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread