Is there a way to make bowling harder?

JackMorris

School Cricketer
hi guys,
a bit of an odd question, but is there a way to make bowling harder? I currently have it set on the "hardest" difficulty and have steam rolled India with South Africa in almost every innings in a 5 test match series. Most batsmen seem to miss fairly routine straight balls, getting trapped lbw, or simply getting out to ordinary balls that they should deal with. The problem is making the batsmen play better and properly judge each delivery rather than making bowling itself harder.

Any thoughts are much appreciated
Thanks

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
hi guys,
a bit of an odd question, but is there a way to make bowling harder? I currently have it set on the "hardest" difficulty and have steam rolled India with South Africa in almost every innings in a 5 test match series. Most batsmen seem to miss fairly routine straight balls, getting trapped lbw, or simply getting out to ordinary balls that they should deal with. The problem is making the batsmen play better and properly judge each delivery rather than making bowling itself harder.

Any thoughts are much appreciated
Thanks
I don't look at the bowling hud. I would turn it off but I like to see what delivery I'm picking. So, I just don't look at it after I've selected the delivery and use the run up of the fast bowler and the arc of the arm of the spinner as my guide. Once you get your eyes out of the habit of looking at the hud it becomes very smooth. You end up with fewer perfect/perfect deliveires.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
i would go into settings on the menu during the game and check that it is indeed on the hardest difficulty.

Watson48

School Cricketer
I've had a similar problem after returning to playing this game,but I had the modifiers in pitch and ball bounce really down low,today
for an experiment I raised them both to a 100 and now the AI batsmen are flaying me to the boundaries and getting wickets has really become a
challenge.

Users who are viewing this thread