All teams - progress thread

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I know some people are looking to download things again now the new patch is imminent, so I have shared updates to my versions of:

Afghanistan
Ireland
Hong Kong
Kenya
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands
Oman
Papua New Guinea
Scotland
UAE

The changes relate to uniforms/kits and stadiums. If there are any alterations to players they are likely to be minor, so this update is mainly for those that want a fresh start or want to reduce logos.

I've attempted to reduce the number of logos used for kits and made tweaks here and there to stadiums.

If you want to delete old logos most are labelled with the team name be it a full name or an abbreviation (png or hk), in most cases they will be grouped together as you search.

If you want to avoid duplicate stadiums I have renamed the ones I've shared with these teams to use CAPITAL LETTERS, so you can distinguish between versions and choose which you want to keep. Of course if you do delete it may effect other teams (off the top of my head - Afghan, Ireland and PSL teams) but I am hoping to update everything over the next few days.

Any questions I'd suggest directing them to my thread just to keep this one tidy.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Has the international sides benn updated? I’m just checking in before I start a tour of New Zealand and want the most up to date side and kits.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Has the international sides benn updated? I’m just checking in before I start a tour of New Zealand and want the most up to date side and kits.
My new zealand has the latest kits and a fairly recent side. Should be good to go

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
How are things in relation to teams, particularly international ones being skilled?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I know some people are looking to download things again now the new patch is imminent, so I have shared updates to my versions of:

Afghanistan
Ireland
Hong Kong
Kenya
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands
Oman
Papua New Guinea
Scotland
UAE

The changes relate to uniforms/kits and stadiums. If there are any alterations to players they are likely to be minor, so this update is mainly for those that want a fresh start or want to reduce logos.

I've attempted to reduce the number of logos used for kits and made tweaks here and there to stadiums.

If you want to delete old logos most are labelled with the team name be it a full name or an abbreviation (png or hk), in most cases they will be grouped together as you search.

If you want to avoid duplicate stadiums I have renamed the ones I've shared with these teams to use CAPITAL LETTERS, so you can distinguish between versions and choose which you want to keep. Of course if you do delete it may effect other teams (off the top of my head - Afghan, Ireland and PSL teams) but I am hoping to update everything over the next few days.

Any questions I'd suggest directing them to my thread just to keep this one tidy.

To follow up on this:

I have shared teams from Pakistan Domestic, West Indies Domestic and Ireland Domestic with the same changes (stadium, kits, bats) - some improvements to faces, mainly Pakistan. Attempted to reduce the number of comical faces but they are not necessarily attempts at the recreating the actual person - any requests stick them in the requests/player faces thread and I'll have a go.

More to follow.

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
My new zealand has the latest kits and a fairly recent side. Should be good to go
Hi @Llewelynf ,

You were telling that you have some latest stuff to be shared, is it already been shared ?if so I will download your teams all over again

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth

Or anybody who knows the information can tell me if latest changes to the teams which were pending to be submitted by @Llewelynf and @wasteyouryouth is ready for downloading?

I am waiting to re downloaded all the teams again from academy from scratch since the patch 1.07 went live.

I have not yet downloaded assuming that latest were not shared.

Please please can some body confirm me if I am good to go for downloading latest stuff or advise me to wait till it is shared.

Many Thanks in advance to you guys.[DOUBLEPOST=1527050176][/DOUBLEPOST]One more reason to ask this specifically is , Iam gonna edit attributes skills little bit to all the players . This changes I have to do all over again if I have not downloaded latest teams. That’s why !

Thanks!

jaffar100

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Can anybody tell me, What is the difference between quick download and Download ?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin

Afghanistan
Ireland
Hong Kong
Kenya
Namibia
Nepal
Netherlands
Oman
Papua New Guinea
Scotland
UAE

Similar type of update to the above for Indian Domestic teams - however I have updated the squads (removed some players for haven't played for the teams for over 3-4 years).

So far:

Andra
Assam
Baroda
Bengal
Delhi
Goa
Gujarat
Haryana
Himachal Pradesh
Hyderabad

jonathanf

School Cricketer
Hey all!

In DBC17 there were ALL of the World Cup 99 teams -- at least, their uniforms if not the players' names and likenesses.

I've noticed that there are a handful of teams with the WC99 kits in Ashes Cricket but not all -- does anyone know who did the original set in DBC17 and if they're planning to port over the other teams?

Thanks!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Similar type of update to the above for Indian Domestic teams - however I have updated the squads (removed some players for haven't played for the teams for over 3-4 years).

So far:

Andra
Assam
Baroda
Bengal
Delhi
Goa
Gujarat
Haryana
Himachal Pradesh
Hyderabad
All the rest of the Indian domestic teams are now shared.

@gillyboy04 I'll have a look at getting an updated spreadsheet for my teams done soon.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
All the rest of the Indian domestic teams are now shared.

@gillyboy04 I'll have a look at getting an updated spreadsheet for my teams done soon.
Good to hear, thanks for that mate! Will re-download all your Indian Domestic Teams today, great job! :clap:thumbs:ar:

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I have shared updated versions of ALL the Australian Domestic Teams, shared under gillyboy04.

The update contains a squad update for each team so the squads now match the recently announced contract lists for the teams for the 2018/19 season (next season).

I have also added a First Class uniform for Cricket Australia XI for Tour Matches and updated their squad based on their squad for the JLT One-Day Cup last season.

I have updated appearances of players that needed updating as well as updating the stats of some players. I have also tweaked the skills of most of the players too, so just a heads up on that!

Credit to @Llewelynf as the original creator of these teams.

Enjoy!

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
I've shared an update to my version of the Afghanistan team.

Changes:
Tweaked Test shirt.
New T20 shirt.
Wafadar added to squad.
Rashid Khan's new haircut.
vLYgDHt.png

Users who are viewing this thread