Ashes Cricket hacks: fearsome tweak v0.01

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
this script finds the amount of swing of the delivery.
when i was bowling i tried some outswinger and the value was very low (0.03). So i added some code to make
the minimum swing 0.40, and the maximum 0.80

After some tests it seems that a value bigger than 0 (like 0.50) will do an outswing, a value smaller (-0.50) will do an inswing (for a right handed
batsman). So the final value will be between -0.80 and 0.80

If you want to experiment, change the last line in:
return 1,Undocumented_1
or
return -1,Undocumented_1

Yes i should be able to add the miss chance based on the amount of swing. Tomorrow i'll try.

What will this gonna do?

OMG if we able to get chances based on one off big movement (applying that to both swing and cutters) will result in epic AI vs AI games. can't wait.

Last edited:

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
So the game already have variable swing system but hard to notice from naked eye right?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
- updated the Lua console with today patch

@TemPSaad yes there is a swing system obviously. There are many settings that can be changed, so it may not be simple to
get a balanced result

Attachments

• AshesCricketConsolev003.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 108

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Have you also incorporate the user timing and play n miss based on swing amount ? Also if I set the min swing to 0.1 and max to 0.8 will I get variable outswing for every ball? means some will swing and some will not swing?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
The update is for the new patch on steam, have you downloaded it? it's working for me.

This weekend i'll try to post something for the custom scoreboard and the swing mod.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
The update is for the new patch on steam, have you downloaded it? it's working for me.

This weekend i'll try to post something for the custom scoreboard and the swing mod.

The game hangs for me when I Press START>PASTE THE CODE>EXECUTE

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Its not working for non preview build as well , the hangs for me , should I start it when the match has started.

karanhdass

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How did I miss this thread!?

Hey @francobaldo1, stellar work on FT for DBC 14 man, I have 500+ hours on it and it's all because of your mod. I was stoked to find that you've been working on something for Ashes Cricket! I tried the "Always Edge" option on the cheat table and it works, so there's still hope!

Not to be greedy, but if you could fire one out for the current iteration, it would end my wicketless spell on Ashes!

Again, it's good to know you're working on something for this game as well!

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Does the last Lua console posted work on the current build? I tried it with the swing script but can't notice anything working.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
@Gamer Pradosh until i release an updated Lua console, use Cheat Engine to search an array of byte (deselect the "hex" option) :

10 13 0 0 84 13 7 128 55 13 12 11

and change it to:

16 1 1 0 16 1 1 0 41 13 1 0

it will unlock the options hopefully

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
the Lua console now works with the updated version.

right now i'm trying to use it to unlock the options in every menu (requested by @Gamer Pradosh), but you can use the Cheat Engine hack that i made before.

Some other examples i think are in the older post of the thread

Attachments

• AshesCricketConsolev004.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 74
D

Dutch

the Lua console now works with the updated version.

right now i'm trying to use it to unlock the options in every menu (requested by @Gamer Pradosh), but you can use the Cheat Engine hack that i made before.

Some other examples i think are in the older post of the thread
Do you mean for example unlocking time of day in all menu’s ??? That would be very cool!!

Users who are viewing this thread