Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yeah I've actually had a couple of outfield catches in test cricket, a realistic amount. (i.e. not many).

ODI cricket just feels so scripted and dull to bowl in at the moment.

I wonder what the beta team are up to ...

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Why dont they go for the public beta testing? They are not huge of amount guys playing Ashes and on PC as well.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
So after countless crashes when playing casual AI vs AI games , just had a terrific game AUS vs KENYA on a green top cloudy conditions , where Starc looked like hes gonna pickup wicket every ball. KEN got bowled out in 14 overs for 109 , it was a terrific sight to watch. Wish we could some how lower 30% bat skill in career mode in order to have realistic OTHER games.

D

Deleted member 185125

Yeah I've actually had a couple of outfield catches in test cricket, a realistic amount. (i.e. not many).

ODI cricket just feels so scripted and dull to bowl in at the moment.

I wonder what the beta team are up to ...
Maybe that's it. I haven't seen even one on T20. The video posted was also from a Test. The AI lofted shots in limited overs definitely needs looking into. Need to go to hand as well, atleast few, if all bowling variables are Ideal/perfect.[DOUBLEPOST=1526295123][/DOUBLEPOST]Things are definitely moving ahead...
Screenshot_20180514-162056__01.jpg

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to see opposition player mentalities ? L3 button ?

Cricketlover453534

School Cricketer
Hi people.. I have been playing ashes cricket 17 for a long time now.. with the latest patch the game is amazing.. but there is one problem... i am a gamer who looks fo challenges in a game.. in this game while battimg at legend hardest with all modifiers upto 100 nd shot timing 60.. its difficult to bat which is what i was exactly looking for.. i got nicked and got out while playing drives.. so i decided to go 4 steps outside the off stump... and started glancing every ball towards fine leg or square leg or backward square leg and started getting easy runs there.. soo i only play in this direction on fast bowling and never get out and easily reach 50 or 60 in australian domestic cricket as they bowl faster bowlers there.. I play a defense and take single if there are fielders on leg side. With this single from middle of the pitch and those glances.. i score 70 runs almost every match without getting out unless i go offside.. soo this shows you can still premeditate that glance shot.. its become so easy to score runs and its become real boring.. i dont know what to do.. please make this glance shot go away plz

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0489
Game Mode: Competition
Match Type: T20
Teams used: All IPL teams
Ground: NA
Over Count: NA
Issue (one line description): Lineup not sticking
Bug description (detail): Downloaded IPL teams from Llewelynf and started new competition and the Lineup's are not sticking. However it shows correctly in casual mode. I downloaded the teams after deleting all my save files but it's still the same.

Am I missing something or is this a known issue. I haven't seen anybody reported with this kind of problem.

Users who are viewing this thread