PC Specs

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
hey guys just wondering what your you guys specs are I’m thinking about getting the game once I have done a upgrade I am going for a Ryzen 5 gtx 1060 6gb and 8gb ram will that be good enough to run the game with out frame drop and some stuttering I play on PS4 btw

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That should be more than enough for 1080p resolution.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Ok thank u do u find stuttering also right now I have Ryzen 3 and msi rx550 do you think that would be good or wait for the upgrade
Ryzen 3 1200? 2GB/4GB - 550?

With AMD RX 550 and Ryzen 3 you're well above the minimum system requirements, you can run the game with a mix of medium to high settings 1080p and get playable framerates. It'd look and play closer to the standard Xbox One/PS4, you won't see much of an improvement over those consoles.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Ryzen 3 1200? 2GB/4GB - 550?

With AMD RX 550 and Ryzen 3 you're well above the minimum system requirements, you can run the game with a mix of medium to high settings 1080p and get playable framerates. It'd look and play closer to the standard Xbox One/PS4, you won't see much of an improvement over those consoles.
Actually sorry rx560 4gb[DOUBLEPOST=1524572036][/DOUBLEPOST]I might get I just don’t want drops and sturring

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
Actually sorry rx560 4gb[DOUBLEPOST=1524572036][/DOUBLEPOST]I might get I just don’t want drops and sturring
560 is much better, someone who owns the game on PC will be able to answer briefly about the performance but going by the specs it won't be an issue to run the game well on an RX 560 paired with Ryzen 3 1200.

You can buy the game and test it on your system using Steam, if it has issues you can get a refund but make sure it's played for less than 2 hours.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
560 is much better, someone who owns the game on PC will be able to answer briefly about the performance but going by the specs it won't be an issue to run the game well on an RX 560 paired with Ryzen 3 1200.

You can buy the game and test it on your system using Steam, if it has issues you can get a refund but make sure it's played for less than 2 hours.
yeh true it just my performance on pubg shocking

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
hey guys just wondering what your you guys specs are I’m thinking about getting the game once I have done a upgrade I am going for a Ryzen 5 gtx 1060 6gb and 8gb ram will that be good enough to run the game with out frame drop and some stuttering I play on PS4 btw

The problem is no matter how good a PC you get you will experience frame drops. The game is not optimized. I have a GTX 1070 ti with i5 7600k and have frame drops. At times it is negligible and at times it is pretty bad. I've read somewhere that removing the floodlights from the stadiums help in improving the frame rates.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
yeh true it just my performance on pubg shocking
Make sure your graphic settings are turned down, most of them are pointless. I can run it on full settings but have most of them on low or very low to get better FPS.

Regarding Ashes, the only time I have experienced issues, on full settings, is when I look around, as a batsman, at the start of a match. It stutters a little, then it's fine.

I'm on i5-7600 @ 3.80ghz, geforce gtx 1070 and 16gb ram.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hey guys I was thinking of getting the steam version of the game but was wondering would I be able to run it on my laptop my specs are the following:
Processor - i7-7700HQ @ 2.8ghz (quad core)
Ram - 24GB DDR4 - 2400mhz
Graphics Card - GTX 1050 ti - 4GB

PC users please let me know thanks

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys I was thinking of getting the steam version of the game but was wondering would I be able to run it on my laptop my specs are the following:
Processor - i7-7700HQ @ 2.8ghz (quad core)
Ram - 24GB DDR4 - 2400mhz
Graphics Card - GTX 1050 ti - 4GB

PC users please let me know thanks
That will surely do good in that configuration.. Telling someone who plays with Integrated graphics...:D

Users who are viewing this thread