Latest patch..

D

Dutch

Love the difficulty increase in batting now. And all the other bug fixes and improvements - great stuff. Though, one question - playing T20s on Veteran and the AI seems to smash 6s quite easily? Was thinking of dropping to Pro or Amateur difficulty, which would be a shame since I'd like the AI to be on the higher difficulty when its bowling. Are there any other ways to make the AI not hit 6s so easily - like does "shot force" matter any more after the patch? I'll try but checking if others have already encountered/solved this issue. Thanks
Its more mentalities you could change and lower the skills of the players that will help this rather than shot force i think.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Love the difficulty increase in batting now. And all the other bug fixes and improvements - great stuff. Though, one question - playing T20s on Veteran and the AI seems to smash 6s quite easily? Was thinking of dropping to Pro or Amateur difficulty, which would be a shame since I'd like the AI to be on the higher difficulty when its bowling. Are there any other ways to make the AI not hit 6s so easily - like does "shot force" matter any more after the patch? I'll try but checking if others have already encountered/solved this issue. Thanks

you can change the difficulty in the settings menu so that higher difficulty when bowling but not so high when batting or whatever you want.In fact i always check in the settings menu before the game because it has been the case that the setting chosen doesn't match what was chosen. I suspect that many have thought they were on veteran for example but was actually rookie and wondering why so easy.

N Jones

Club Captain
Great if you play offline only no reason why you can't make the game better for yourself even if you hate the changes.
Do you play on manual fielding..I do and I'm constantly giving away runs with overthrow's..the players are just running around not even looking at the ball..

Users who are viewing this thread