Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Shared a few South African players.
BfbaEp8.jpg
qDwL1f9.png
Great job as per mate. Wondering if you could do some players that are contracted to teams for this year's South African Domestic season that haven't been made yet, if you want I can do the Identity, stats, equipment etc. all you'll have to do then is the appearances like what you did for the Australian Domestic players I asked you to make the other week. It's not urgent so don't worry if your too busy at the moment.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Great job as per mate. Wondering if you could do some players that are contracted to teams for this year's South African Domestic season that haven't been made yet, if you want I can do the Identity, stats, equipment etc. all you'll have to do then is the appearances like what you did for the Australian Domestic players I asked you to make the other week. It's not urgent so don't worry if your too busy at the moment.
If you want to post the list of players I'll have a look.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
If you want to post the list of players I'll have a look.
Ok thanks, here they are and just to let you know that I haven't made them yet so they'll have to be done from scratch at the moment. The players are Corbin Bosch, Wandile Makwetu, Ferisco Adams, David Bedingham, Tladi Bokako, Janneman Malan, Mthiwekhaya Nabe, Migael Pretorius, Kagiso Rapulana, Ryan Rickelton, Mohammed Vallie, Sinethemba Qeshile, Sithembile Langa, Lutho Simpala, Matthew Breetzke, Kerwin Mungroo, Ottneil Baartman and Diego Rossier. And like I have already said it's no rush if you're busy.

Users who are viewing this thread