Ashes Cricket General Discussion

hadleefan_2015

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
having prolems. getting the input svg and overlay windows. to work. have to alt tab and close. an few times. before the window show up in the game.

mani761

Club Captain
IN THIS PATCH I AM PLAYING ON PS4 PRO LEGEND HARDEST DIFFICULTY THAT ALSO WITHOUT ANY PITCH MARKER N AERIAL MARKER BATTING IS SO EASY WHILE PLAYING LOFTED REVERSE SHOTS I CAN HIT ALMOST EVERY BOWL FOR SIX EXCEPT BOUNCER SO ITS A REQUEST TO BIG ANT STUDIO PLEASE REDUCE THESE LOFTED SHOTS FOR REVERSE LFOTED SHOTS.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
IN THIS PATCH I AM PLAYING ON PS4 PRO LEGEND HARDEST DIFFICULTY THAT ALSO WITHOUT ANY PITCH MARKER N AERIAL MARKER BATTING IS SO EASY WHILE PLAYING LOFTED REVERSE SHOTS I CAN HIT ALMOST EVERY BOWL FOR SIX EXCEPT BOUNCER SO ITS A REQUEST TO BIG ANT STUDIO PLEASE REDUCE THESE LOFTED SHOTS FOR REVERSE LFOTED SHOTS.

Thank god you typed this in capitals and posted it in two different threads, otherwise no one would have seen it!!

D

Dutch

Thank god you typed this in capitals and posted it in two different threads, otherwise no one would have seen it!!
And thankfully he also gave no additional info about game type, difficulty, modifiers etcetera, otherwise we might of understood him.....

Kass D

County Cricketer
I must say am still enjoying the last ps4 patch, so whatever or whenever next comes will just be a bonus. For the first time i lost the ashes series, still its kinda hard to top AI dominating with the bat.

D

Deleted member 185125

Any of you lads be able to tell me the likely Pakistan starting 11 on Thursday?

Azhar Ali
Imam-ul-Haq
Haris Sohail
Asad Shafiq
Babar Azam
Sarfraz Ahmed
Shadab Khan
Faheem Ashraf
Mohammad Amir
Hasan Ali
Mohammad Abbas

chintoo02018