Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.08) & Xbox One (1.0.0.9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
@wasteyouryouth @kiran varma
Hi, is the issue with human batsman hitting the balls into their body more often when playing towards legside resolved in d latest pc preview patch?[DOUBLEPOST=1527037955][/DOUBLEPOST]Is it only me or Did anyone else also notice that AI bowlers are bowling round the wicket more often after the april 26 patch?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Is it only me or Did anyone else also notice that AI bowlers are bowling round the wicket more often after the april 26 patch?
I did and have mentioned regarding this..Its there even in the current PC version, wouldnt say very frequent but its there.. Also I have seen AI go for it to certain players but havent come around what set of batsman do they do this to... I dont mind this at later part of game as AI has to be strategic but too early into the innings needs to be looked into...

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dear All,

1. No matter how ideal the Footwork, Timing, Shot Choice , when I play a lofted shot towards straight region every time the mid off or mid on fielder is taking the catch.

Ball is not clearing the boundary ropes.

2. The same thing is happening when I play pull shot,ball never clears over the ropes it just goes for 4 runs when not caught.

When AI plays these shots balls hardly gets caught , every time it would go for 4 or 6.

I have even tried with Changing modifiers but same thing happening.

Any suggestions? Or is it being worked on?

Many Thanks in advance.

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I feel the difficulty level change in the middle of the match if we save-exit and resume the game.

I had set Hard batting in Vetran mode and playing, was finding challenging to bat and survive and Had to exit and resume after 2 days. When I resumed I find batting a cake walk, was timing every ball to a boundary. At this stage I couldn’t find the difficulty level during the game to figure out.

Has anybody felt this happening ?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I feel the difficulty level change in the middle of the match if we save-exit and resume the game.

I had set Hard batting in Vetran mode and playing, was finding challenging to bat and survive and Had to exit and resume after 2 days. When I resumed I find batting a cake walk, was timing every ball to a boundary. At this stage I couldn’t find the difficulty level during the game to figure out.

Has anybody felt this happening ?

@Dutch @MattW

Yes... it’s odd

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Dear All,

1. No matter how ideal the Footwork, Timing, Shot Choice , when I play a lofted shot towards straight region every time the mid off or mid on fielder is taking the catch.

Ball is not clearing the boundary ropes.

2. The same thing is happening when I play pull shot,ball never clears over the ropes it just goes for 4 runs when not caught.

When AI plays these shots balls hardly gets caught , every time it would go for 4 or 6.

I have even tried with Changing modifiers but same thing happening.

Any suggestions? Or is it being worked on?

Many Thanks in advance.

same things hapens with me .. even with everything green they caugh me ..

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
@Dutch @MattW

Yes... it’s odd

Could also be part of the old problem we used to have on the Console before the last patch took any Pitch deterioration away for us.

Before the last patch, when you saved and excited the game , all pitch degradation dissapeared.

We cannot see now if it still happens on the consoles , as we cannot see any pitch degradation in any case.

D

Deleted member 185125

If anyone is interested, changing the umpire uniform to Black seems to have fixed 'most' of the issues with Cutscenes where the umpire is involved.
PS4 pro version.

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
Has there been any updates or news about stats, because I remember that there was gonna be some news at some point?

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@MattW @HBK619 One feature that I feel disappointed was not a part of the Academy (which is exceptional otherwise) is how one has to assign 16 stadium adboards to each stadium one by one. If we have 70-odd stadia in the academy, that means having to assign more than 1000 adboards individually. Rather, if one had the ability to create adboard sets (countrywise) which could be directly assigned to the stadia, it would cut down the time drastically. Why I suddenly got irked by this is because I had to reset my Xbox and after getting back, it takes ages to set the game up. If it could make its way into some of the future updates, it would be great. Otherwise, there is always the next game.

The implementation scheme would be something like this:

i)Within the stadium creator, include an option called 'Create Adboard Sets'.
ii) Under this option, allow one to have multiple global presets which could be labelled by the user, say 'India Test Ads 1', 'England ODI Ads 1','ICC Ads' etc. Allow one to assign adboards, boundary rope ads, pitchads, stumps ets for each preset. Maybe even limit the presets to 20 or so if its a memory related limitation.
iii) While editing the stadia, allow the user to just directly assign these presets from a dropdown menu. Now, instead of assigning 16 of those ads each time, I just assign all Indian stadia the preset called 'India Ads 1' or something and get it done in a jiffy.
iv) If the user still wants to have custom ads to be assigned to each individual stadium, have an option called 'Assign Manually' in the stadium creator. Otherwise, the user chooses 'Assign from Adboard Preset'.

Hope this feature makes it through in order to add to the exceptional quality of the academy. The game is currently brilliant as well in terms of its test gameplay. Hats off to BA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread