TENNIS AO Tennis

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
According to steamdb the update should be available can someone on PC check plz ?

https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/2821305/

Just downloaded it, v 1410. Patch notes are:

Added Ball Speed options to settings.
Added Game Speed options to settings.
Addressed issue with Aces in online.
Improved Slice animations.
Fixed issue with New York Open being played on Grass.
Improved general stability.

I see the Ball Speed and Game Speed sliders. 0 - 99, default 50.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
In the BA Tweet, there are a couple of additions to the patch notes that weren't put up on Steam:

Adjust ball physics for dropshots
Issue with erratic aiming marker is fixed

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well I set game speed to zero, ball speed to 99 but only saw marginal difference. Players still moving side to side no problem and recovering most shots etc

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well I set game speed to zero, ball speed to 99 but only saw marginal difference. Players still moving side to side no problem and recovering most shots etc
Just saw a video where the difference is quite clear. I have not played it yet, so I can not comment myself.

Its in french but you get the idea.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Thanks Mikey. I have two requests if possible. The eyebrow angle slider no longer works at the moment. It definitely used to.
The second one is more a personal request I would love in game. Is it possible to have a copy uniform to function to other players? A lot of the uniforms are used by the same players and it would life a lot easier. I remember you added it to Ashes at my request ;) :wave :p

Hmmm. surprised we don't have it! I'll check with the guys why this isn't a thing.

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
Hey Guys -

A key thing on the patch - we haven't changed timing. but we found an issue where the aiming marker was being moved prior to shot input, this means that when you press a button to take a shot - that is when you are moving the aiming marker now. this should allow for people to do cross court shots now. it felt even worse online, aiming wasn't right and hopefully now it's not as frustrating (although I think we can do better)

Aces online should now be on there merits, if someone goes the wrong way for example. the last patch had the receiver giving up on shots they could get.

If you are into the customisation of stadiums then the next few weeks should be awesome, the next phase will be released that will allow for multiple courts to be created in one venue, so created main, show and outside courts. so you'll be able to play on an outside court of a tournament in career and see the outside of the main court nearby teasing you of what you could play on if you get further in the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread