TENNIS AO Tennis

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain
mikeymerren:-

Great new build, the whole gameplay really is lovely at present.

Did you get the chance to start implementing the sidespin/curving of shots into this build as yet, you told us a few weeks ago that you want to start getting that into the game to really be seen on ground strokes.

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
There is a guy who continuously posted AO tennis videos before the TWT release and made everyone believe that he is a genuine tennis fan. But after the release of TWT he started showing true colors by blaming only AO tennis in each n every video n posts he make. AO tennis may not be perfect but its far far better than TWT. He blames AO tennis even for smaller issues but he never blames TWT for bigger issues like ball not touching racket or licensed players not having actual animations and many more to say.
He looks like a paid support from TWT or else he is doing this in grudge becoz ross blocked him.
I stopped believing him now and hope everyone does that.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game is really good and after this patch its even better. Waiting for the next patch for the in-game save feature.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
There is a guy who continuously posted AO tennis videos before the TWT release and made everyone believe that he is a genuine tennis fan. But after the release of TWT he started showing true colors by blaming only AO tennis in each n every video n posts he make. AO tennis may not be perfect but its far far better than TWT. He blames AO tennis even for smaller issues but he never blames TWT for bigger issues like ball not touching racket or licensed players not having actual animations and many more to say.
He looks like a paid support from TWT or else he is doing this in grudge becoz ross blocked him.
Think I know exactly who you mean.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
This is brilliant to hear, that's exactly what I wanted to see in career mode :thumbs

As you are clearly responding to my specific needs (:p) please tweak AI so that they hit the ball into the net and long more. Currently majority of balls being hit out is wide of the tramlines but never long or into net
I have ai hit the net quiet a bit. Never long though.

D

Dutch

Oh yes: see you all in the Quarter finals of cologne Futures F1.......Rick Adams...remember that name! :p

Ben Morgan of Romania (!) was no match for the Rickster: 6-1 6-1.....wasn't as one sided as it sounds.

D

Dutch

World Tour tennis is getting absolutely slated as far as I can tell.....
AO tennis getting more and more positivity....

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
@zimrahil I get quite a few into the net...not too many long but it happens...

I have ai hit the net quiet a bit. Never long though.

Is this happening with higher rated players though. I can imagine it’s common with lower ranked players but I don’t see it with the best players. Now I am watching French open and the best players do hit the net/go long. I guess what I am after is better proportion of shots that hit net/ go long as opposed to shots that go wide

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360

If you mean @JohnnyDGaming89 then I think that’s harsh. He has played game since its inception in January so has had to put up with game in poor state initially and I find his opinion to be well balanced usually
Put it this way, I know the main issues he raises resonates with the developer.....

D

Dutch

If you mean @JohnnyDGaming89 then I think that’s harsh. He has played game since its inception in January so has had to put up with game in poor state initially and I find his opinion to be well balanced usually
Put it this way, I know the main issues he raises resonates with the developer.....
yeah thats why i said fault !!

Users who are viewing this thread