TENNIS AO Tennis

mikeymerren

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
I only had time for one game, but the claps were all correct in that game.
Great - Ok, I'll give it a little while longer to hopefully get another person to confirm, then I'll make it live.

The consoles are harder to do that quickly and being the weekend Sony and MS won't be working, So Monday is more likely for those.

D

Deleted member 46200

yep crowd applause definitely out of kitchen sink after latest update
Yes makes it look weird and disconcerting as I makes it look the point is over.
Seriously these guys are unbelievable. I wonder what makes them so committed.
The fact that you achieve a life long ambition to create a cricket game then move on to what else you can do and deliver on those dreams... Sometimes it's not about the salary but about realising potential and contentment that you're living the dream in a job you love... Shame they can't read this words x

CraigMc24

Club Captain
Yep feels much more forgiving and reactive to player inputs.....

....clapping is sorted at my end too. Great.
Player movement is more responsive, but there are still times specially on defensive lob returns it still can automatically move you towards the net forcing you to smash the ball which can be hard to time and awkward to hit. Apart from that, it’s a lot better.

D

Deleted member 46200

Really? Even after what Mike said? Stop spamming your drama.
Go away and leave me alone... You have no idea what I go through so concentrate on the positives of my words than the negatives... Here come the henchman to put me down... 1... 2... 3!

D

Dutch

Go away and leave me alone... You have no idea what I go through so concentrate on the positives of my words than the negatives... Here come the henchman to put me down... 1... 2... 3!

Your post was indeed positive but is then ruined by the last comment to which I was reacting to because Mike, a developer at BA has clearly stated that he blocks no one, in reaction to your repetitive statement that BA ignores your posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 46200

Unfortunately you paste your personal life all over the place so I do actually have an idea what you go through. Your post was indeed positive but is then ruined by the last comment to which I was reacting to because Mike, a developer at BA has clearly stated that he blocks no one, in reaction to your repetitive statement that BA ignores your posts.
Being honest the reason He ignores me is trivial compared to the nasty abuse some give out first hand... Which I find sick and not necessary. Big ant are a decent company with many hard working people within it's ranks... Makes me sad when people say nasty things but the company and what it stands for are decent and ethical... I don't think anyone knows Ross that well so why make personal comments... He reminds me of my Dad, hard and uncompromising but focused and determined... Passionate. Being honest I respect him and just wished he understood how I feel. With reference to how I use a forum I use them very differently to you, that's assured, I talk to a lot of many wonderful guys here and it feels like a community to me than a sounding post to complain about trivial matters.

Users who are viewing this thread