TENNIS AO Tennis

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really have no idea. The issue iirc was that it was carrying over into the next set.

I believe they are changing the system to make it better and took them out in the meantime.

Joe Bloggs

School Cricketer
Have a look at this. This is a video I did from patch 1.09. Foot marks were live and happening as the game progressed.

Wow! this must have been in before I bought AOIT because I've never seen it like this in AOIT since I bought the game, I hope they hurry up and get something like this (or better) back in AOIT, it looks miles better than what we currently have, this looks closer to how the clay courts looked in GST2 which is a good thing as it looks far more realistic with the surface forever changing.

I don't use the clay courts as they are currently because I feel as though I'm just playing on an orange hard court as it looks totally wrong without the various effects throughout a match, hopefully along with the upcoming sound improvements the graphics of both the clay & grass courts can get upgraded (with more/better detail) somewhat, fingers crossed.

If Big Ant can get these things sorted along with continuing to fine tune the gameplay/animations etc. AOIT could really turn into something quite special I feel, just going on the support the game has had so far.. I'm actually pretty optimistic Big Ant can do this and take the game to the next level.

D

Dutch

There's that strange animation when you volley at the net and the player does a kind of a double swipe....and you think you have missed the ball but you win the point....anyone know what i am talking about???

Talking about sound it would be good if there were some more umpire voices.....is there only the woman umpire?

CraigMc24

Club Captain
There's that strange animation when you volley at the net and the player does a kind of a double swipe....and you think you have missed the ball but you win the point....anyone know what i am talking about???

Talking about sound it would be good if there were some more umpire voices.....is there only the woman umpire?
There is a man umpire to now it’s sort of a random situation whether you get a man or a woman umpire

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

She is the umpire that officiates Australian Open finals.

JoeS31

County Cricketer

Yes, I'm seeing this animation a lot when trying to recover a drop shot, only since the Friday update. Looks very strange, needs fixing.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, I'm seeing this animation a lot when trying to recover a drop shot, only since the Friday update. Looks very strange, needs fixing.

I faced this even before this patch near the baseline and once during a volley.

D

Deleted member 46200

Just some feedback for Big Ant would love to have the option to change hair style and accessories before the match. X

Heisenberg

School Cricketer
Hi,

I'm new here and wanted to thank Big Ant team for their amazing work and the way they listen to the community.
Update after update, we have a more and more complete game.

I noticed something annoying though.
When I select a player to play with, it takes a long time (several seconds) before I can see him.
Do you have the same issue?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread