PlanetCricket vCash Shop! The shop is back!

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Transfer it to a poor soul.

D

Deleted member 46200

So, what can I spend this vcash on... ? Beer... Wine... ? Anyone care to tell me, please x

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Now there are!

Introducing the PlanetCricket Shop!

From there you can buy things like team banners, similar to the PCPL ones - and you can also buy things like making your username italic or purple. I will keep an eye on how things go to see how things are price wise - they are supposed to be expensive so you have something to aim for with increasing your vCash.

Would love to buy my name in pink, and be able to buy more icons:p

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
:wave THE SHOP IS BACK :wave
Apologies for the long wait - but essentially I needed to just nuke the old shop and set it all up again - but I think it's all working now and the shop is hopefully open for business.

Give it a shot, buy things!

One quick note - I have lowered prices significantly on user banners - because I want people to be able to afford them. If people abuse this and have an excessive number of them, more than 8 would be pushing it, then they are liable to just have their banners and vcash removed. Don't ruin it for others.

There's some fun new post and profile stuff in there as well - including some with limited numbers being available, so give it a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread