BRAND NEW - ICC Champions Trophy 2017 (ALL TEAMS UPDATED WITH LATEST KITS) by FRIEDLELE7

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi

Would you be able to make West Indies ODI kit with Champions Trophy logo etc? I realise they were not in the CT17 but this is for my own use. Sorry if this has been asked for previously.
The champions trophy logo is shared on the server. Search icc ct logo white under Friedlele7 and go into uniforms press L1 to copy the uniform and replace the current logo.

goddlike

School Cricketer
Hi there,

I'm rather new here. How do I go about downloading your glorious kits? The only attached file I can see is a .png of the Champions Trophy logo?

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi there,

I'm rather new here. How do I go about downloading your glorious kits? The only attached file I can see is a .png of the Champions Trophy logo?
Download the teams from the game server. Search for either Friedlele7 or Llewelynf7. I think the latter has my latest teams and kits.

Divesh Khuman

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
CAN SOMEONE MAKE ENGLAND NEW CRICKET GEAR ODI AND T20 JERSEY 2018-19
New-Balance-2018-19-England-Cricket-Junior-ODI-Replica-Shirt-2018_4633_1_1_1.jpg
New-Balance-2018-19-England-Cricket-Junior-T20-Replica-Shirt-2018_4634_1_1_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread